• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Are there any plus’s of smoking meth out of a bong

iaou

Bluelighter
I saw a bong on Amazon that had a bubble attachment and I gotta say I kinda just want it because it looks really cool but are there and positives of using a bong to smoke meth? I kinda assume it would take more to get the same high you would from a rose because of loss of some from the water but I have no idea. Are there any positives like does it provide a better rush or anything?
Thank you!

No expert but I've done it and the high is the same (maybe better) and much smoother. I have little tolerance for smoke. One friend flavors the water.

No expert but I've done it and the high is the same (maybe better) and much smoother. I have little tolerance for smoke. One friend flavors the water.
Thank you for telling me your experience with them, I’m probably gonna get it to at least try it because my tolerance has been getting embarrassingly high and it’s pretty cheap. One more question though about how much should I smoke thru it before I can drink the water?

It's smoother and you can take bigger hits.

Never drank the water. I did once drink the water from smoking research chemical stimulants (n-ethylhexedrone) and later on regretted it since I couldn't sleep at all that night (despite drinking it 10 hours before bed).

My old dealer did it all the time. He put ice water in his bong to smoke his ice. Not my thing but he said it was quite the experience.

Only bonus to the bong is that it virtually prevents you from getting any sores in your mouth from the vapor, in my experience. It is a lot harder to smoke properly from a bong without burning the dope though. Takes a lot of practice to do it right since you can't twist the bowl nearly as efficiently as a pipe. Otherwise I havent noticed the high being any better than just using a pipe.

I can't keep a dope bong in the house because I can't let my girlfriend know I'm using or I'll be fucked, so I just use pipes. I generally end up with some sores on my tongue, roof of mouth, and/or cheeks. (I switched to longer stemmed pipes and the now the sores are much less severe and sometimes I don't get them. Weird.) If I could keep a dope bong here I absolutely would use it as my main tool for consumption because I fucking HATE getting these sores in my mouth. Plus it's just a cool tool to use, adds another layer to the smoking ritual that I really enjoy.

I saw a bong on Amazon that had a bubble attachment and I gotta say I kinda just want it because it looks really cool but are there and positives of using a bong to smoke meth? I kinda assume it would take more to get the same high you would from a rose because of loss of some from the water but I have no idea. Are there any positives like does it provide a better rush or anything?
Thank you!
I can tell you, from first hand experience, DONT FUCKING DRINK METH BONG WATER!!!! A friend uses a nectar collector for hot rails, works amazing!!! He does about ..18 Hot rails a day .....and changed the water after 2 months. We each drank the equivalent of half a shot glass .....I almost puked from the taste, and was so FUCKING HIGH!!! However, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Literally, there was a stretch of time I thought I was going to die. And was sooooo fucking horny, I was in the car, by myself, for 12.5 hours driving from Florida back home to Virginia, and I masturbated for 8 hours, lol. On a serious note ... DON'T FUCKING DRINK IT. YOU COULD DIE!!!

Yeah I've done it for the novelty but I don't think there's any benefit. Meth is already pretty cool on the lungs unlike weed so it's not really necessary.

I've been twirling pipes for 14 years. Very occasionally I will use my mates ive bong and fuck me it is a much better hit. Even with my tolerance it gives a few minutes of a floaty like sensation.

Dont go heavy on the flame though..

I prefer a very small bubbler style bong for meth. So long as you use a small bowl, don’t overload it, and a very small alcohol flame you’ll rip huge satisfying hits out of it and rarely burn your product.

However quite a few people I smoke with swear that a dry pipe tastes better and gives stronger effects -I’m not 100 % convinced of that myself.

First and last time I did a meth bong I was up 24 hours off 2 or 4 inhails in 2 rips, I had orientation the next day it sucked I was nervous as fuck, I'd do it again if it was free and had a day and a half to kill