• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Are there any legitimate ways to enhance Oxycodone?

Tboy246

Bluelighter
Enhance as in lengthen the duration of the high.. My friend already knows about grapefruit juice and tagamet but has heard that those can actually take away from the high slightly by preventing conversion to oxymorphone and so forth.. So is there any other ways and do u personally think grapefruit juice and tagamet is worth it? Thanks!

Theres a whole long thread on here called the opiate potentiation megathread, enjoy

Clonodine and promethazine run a close race for the best for me but the only issues are that these are Rx medications so not always easily available. Your cheapest and best option is to go to your closest gas station and but one envelope of the Goody's powder (like for a headache) in the blue pack. MAKE SURE it's the type that has caffeine. Take one dose of the Goody's powder while coming up and another when you feel yourself coming down. It should improve the peak as well as adding another hour or sometimes more on an empty stomach

Enhance as in lengthen the duration of the high.. My friend already knows about grapefruit juice and tagamet but has heard that those can actually take away from the high slightly by preventing conversion to oxymorphone and so forth.. So is there any other ways and do u personally think grapefruit juice and tagamet is worth it? Thanks!

Check out some of our Opiate Potentiation threads and you'll find some interesting stuff. I'll be bold and say that you're not going to find anything better than what you are using and everything you have listed is going to bring about a minor change in how powerful the Oxycodone feels. Benzodiazepines are a common choice. Just be sure to tread lightly with your dosage, as the combined use of Opioids and Benzodiazepines creates synergy or a high equal to more than the sum of its parts so to speak.

FYI enzyme inhibitors don't take away from the high by preventing conversion to different opioids--they just slow down that process. They'll modestly extend duration but they shouldn't do much to alter the high. Cimetidine is another option.

THC and/or low doses of benzos (klonopin, Xanax, and valium were always my favs). It really comes down to your tolerance to oxy and other things that potentiate oxy and figuring out how much of what you need together to feel a good buzz. IME though smoking good bud and taking one of those three benzos I mentioned makes all opiates/opioids MUCH stronger, oxy being the one I used the most during my time addicted to opiates. Grapefruit juice does indeed potentiate oxy too, for me at least, just not nearly as much as other actual drugs.

It was asked specifically to extend duration, so other than re-dosing, an inhibitor is probably the best way to go. However, it is unclear if intensity will differ as Keif mentioned.