• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Are the slight serstenergic affects from diphenhydramine what make me like it with opioids so much

Fellon n sellin

Bluelighter
Idk why but specially hydrocodone and diphenhydramine go very well for me even compared to promethazine

I take 75 mg each time
2 then wait for potentiation time
Then one more when I peak

or is it the anti anxiety affects 🤔

Antihistamines have 0 anti anxiety effect ime even though in some countries they are prescribed for it.

Antihistamines have 0 anti anxiety effect ime even though in some countries they are prescribed for it.
Same, dude. In fact, they tend to have a paradoxical effect in me and almost GIVE me anxiety.

thank you a , cuz I’ve been wondering why different antique l
es go together with each other

Last edited:
If you like benadyl which is another name for that you should try promethazine fortunately it is otc in England but they know people abuse it and it is quite expensive promethazine, smack and weed is my get fucked up combo fuck one night I was walking 2 miles to my grandma's and was fucked so much I couldn't walk straight for more than a second unless I really concentrated I had enough sense to know if I carried on walking like that I would make a good robbing victim although I think they would be disappointed if someone robbed me anyway

I'm prescribed Cyclizine (similar to Diphenhydramine but a bit stronger) and it definitely potentiates or at least synergises with opioids.