L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are prostitutes the answer?

Trymeonce

Greenlighter
I love my wife and until I did something while I was wasted a month ago, had never cheated on her. The trouble is I like getting totally wasted, she doesn't. We plan for these times and when she stays with her mum or sister, I go for it and when I do, I want things that would shame me when sober. I want to get wasted in with a guy and a girl and spend the day doing what we want to each other. Although my wife knows about the drugs and we do talk about our fantasies, she would not want to see my with another man. I've come to the conclusion that the cleanest way of doing this would be with a wg who would be up for it and a random guy from a gay/bi forum. Has anyone else ever been in a position like this and how did it go?

Something to think about might be how would your wife feel if she found out. Would she be hurt. Would it result in your marriage ending

Something to think about might be how would your wife feel if she found out. Would she be hurt. Would it result in your marriage ending

This. Unless you have talked about this extensively and your wife is OK with it, don't do it.

Also, don't pay for a hooker but if your wife is OK with you having sex with another person have safer sex with a guy that you get with, without a hooker or another woman involved as your wife will probably get jealous if you involve another woman or feel left out even though you said she probably does not want to be there.

No, definitely not a good idea. There are two reasons why this isn't a good idea. For one, your wife would be crushed if she found out. Plus, it would be unethical to cheat even if she didn't. Plus, prostitutes often have aids and other diseases. They have sex with so many different people that it's a near guarantee that they probably are infected with something. So, you would also be putting you and your wife's health in danger by sleeping with a male prostitute or any sort of prostitute.

If you are in a marriage and you aren't happy and you want something else then you owe it to her to be completely honest with her and not cheat, tell her you aren't satisfied and crave some man on man time and let her decide. Something tells me she wouldn't be ok with that and that is her right. Prostitutes aren't the answer, honesty is the answer.

Cheating absolutely destroys people, if you feel strongly enough and desire that experience and aren't satisfied with just your wife then split up and let her find someone who will be faithful to her. There are plenty of people out there who would be into an open bisexual relationship and yeah sure you aren't being fulfilled sexually but it's not fair to put that on someone who you are in a committed relationship with.

If you are in a marriage and you aren't happy and you want something else then you owe it to her to be completely honest with her and not cheat, tell her you aren't satisfied and crave some man on man time and let her decide. Something tells me she wouldn't be ok with that and that is her right. Prostitutes aren't the answer, honesty is the answer.

Cheating absolutely destroys people, if you feel strongly enough and desire that experience and aren't satisfied with just your wife then split up and let her find someone who will be faithful to her. There are plenty of people out there who would be into an open bisexual relationship and yeah sure you aren't being fulfilled sexually but it's not fair to put that on someone who you are in a committed relationship with.

Great post.

Cheating is not the answer. If your wife isn't fulfilling what you want/need, that needs to be figured out first.

When did you know you were bisexual? Before you got married or after? I'll re-read ur OP but I take it your wife knows you're bi or at least curious?

Man it sux if you are genuinely bisexual but ur married to a woman who is not open to the possibility of entering the swinger scene which is ultimately where you're heading I think. Sometimes you find another couple who you really connect with, a couple who are faithful to one another (I consider a person to be faithful if they are truthful) who will only ever hook up when everyone is there, unless one cannot make it but completely consents to the event and your participation. It's the height of all relationship tests, everyone involved must be self confident (very) and also empathetic to others, the high self esteem especially for woman is what's most important, the moment she feels less beautiful or less confident the cracks will appear and jealousy and resentment kick in.

The guy in a hetero couple has to be very laid back rather than pushy or forceful with arrangements it's always best to let the ladies set the dates and times unless of course she is the dominant player in a couples decision to swing in which case you just hang on for the ride fellas but be mindful that you aren't being disrespected in the relationship, for example, if couples have agreed with one another that all players should be involved in a session but your wife/GF contacts the other guy for a thing on the side then they've broken contract and should immediately cease contact.

I could go on and on but it's all common sense

Prostitutes might be the answer.
Depends what the question is.

This. Unless you have talked about this extensively and your wife is OK with it, don't do it.

Also, don't pay for a hooker but if your wife is OK with you having sex with another person have safer sex with a guy that you get with, without a hooker or another woman involved as your wife will probably get jealous if you involve another woman or feel left out even though you said she probably does not want to be there.
^^^Good Advice ^^^^^^
That is a big risk. In my opinion that's a deal breaker type action. If you don't get caught, you will probably do it again and the shit is going to get deeper and deeper. The best thing would be to tell your wife your fantasy, gauge her reaction, then go from there. People tend to react much better when they find out a upsetting desire vs a sleezeball move. She may compromise with you.

divorce

then you wont have to come to an internet forum seeking advice cuz u'll be free to do w.e the fuck you want