• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Are Heroin vapes a thing? (and) if not could they work?

JoshLobbs

Bluelight Crew
I was reading a thread on chasseing the dragon and I thought that if you can smoke opium with a pipe and with foil could you use an opioid laced E-liquid?

If even possible would be horrifically wasteful and in addition to that difficult to dose and thus dangerous if dispensing an actual recreational dose. Any such product found on the black market or course should be assured to be fentanyl (which actually might work better as a vape) and avoided.

"difficult to dose" idk man i recon if you measured out the doses in juul pods I think it would be posable to dose semi accurately.

Problem with vaping potent opioids is that you can get a build up of the active ingredient on the wicking apparatus and all of a sudden get larger than expected hit. I've heard of this resulting in overdoses when people have tried to vaporize fentanyl analogs or other potent opioids (like etazene).

SWIM is of the opinion that most of the new wax smoking devices (Vapes, dabs, etc) will also work nicely with tar. If one were so inclined, they could roll some fent powder in a piece of tar and have at it. Would likely be more couth than a plastic straw, aluminum foil, and bic lighter. Just sayin’

I'm sure you could, I never would though.

SWIM is of the opinion that most of the new wax smoking devices (Vapes, dabs, etc) will also work nicely with tar. If one were so inclined, they could roll some fent powder in a piece of tar and have at it. Would likely be more couth than a plastic straw, aluminum foil, and bic lighter. Just sayin’

Welcome to bluelight <3
Just a heads up we don't swim much here, mostly we just do illegal drugs :D <3.