• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Are grinders and rolling paper legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestBud26

Greenlighter
Yeah so as the question says, I'm just wandering if buying a grinder and some rolling paper for weed under the age of 18 is legal. Is there a ban on them? and if so, why? can't they be used for something other than weed, like rolling paper for tobacco I don't know but surely they have some other purpose than weed. I could borrow some anyway off friends but I'd rather have my own, and if you could, please state the prices of them so I know how much to invest. Thanks for replies.

Unless there is some strange law in you area, there is no law against paraphernalia. Only the substance. A good safer grinder will last you a very long time. Mine is at least 13 years old and still has a huge life left in it. Spend about £15-20 ($20) on a mixandblitz medium size 4 part sifter grinder. You won't regret it. In regards to papers, small rizlas are about 40p a pack and kingsize are about 80p. Cheaper on a market stall. Hope this helps! :)

There legal but, if you have any trace of marijuana on your grinder that's definetky illegal ll,

Status
Not open for further replies.