• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Are "DMT Vape Cartridges" Real/Possible?

They're absolutely possible, and a good DMT cart is by far the best way to inhale DMT. Any time I use a flame, it feels like the DMT crystallizes in my lungs, it's uncomfortable and affects the trip. I find smoked (even with good technique) DMT to have a harsher come-up too. All of my favorite and best breakthroughs have been from DMT vape carts. You can dissolve 1g or even more, into 1 mL of PG, using heat. At that concentration, a single big toke will produce strong visuals, I'm guessing 15-20mg. So take 2-3 and you can blast off. The come-up is much smoother, and you don't feel it in your lungs at all. I vastly prefer it.

They’re real. Just often misrepresented on how much they actually contain. They’ve likely only got .25-.5g DMT, yet I’ve seen one sold to a naive individual claimed to contain 3g lol.

The method is very conservative on the material so it makes it seem like it’s more.

Also I should follow up, I’m not personally a fan. Only good for public use in lower doses but if I’m tripping at home I like it fresh and not oxidized from air passing through the peg/DMT solution.

-GC

They’ve likely only got .25-.5g DMT, yet I’ve seen one sold to a naive individual claimed to contain 3g lol.

This is probably true, however it is possible to fit over a gram in there.

I dunno, for me, I have never had nearly as good of an experience smoking DMT than I have vaping it in a pen with a strong cartridge.

Any experience with these, it may be some other form of dmt like 5meo or smtg

Don't use 5-meo like this, it would work but holy shit it would be hard to regulate the dose. Its not a "form" of DMT its a totally different drug with a dose like 1/5 of DMT and doing too much could be dangerous.

I like just using my yocan pen with donut bowl no PG

Don't use 5-meo like this, it would work but holy shit it would be hard to regulate the dose. Its not a "form" of DMT its a totally different drug with a dose like 1/5 of DMT and doing too much could be dangerous.

I like just using my yocan pen with donut bowl no PG
yocan evolve plus is def the best and easiest way to do dmt with the donut ceramic coils. its a very good investment.

I second all the yes answers.
I was hitting one of those a couple weeks ago. It makes it really easy to feel out your doses, and is a bit more of a casual way to imbibe, but I have never happened across one that had exceptionally high doses.

I’ve made DMT carts and while I didn’t experiment too much with solubility it seemed it’d be difficult to get a full gram in one. That said I’ve had reliable folks say they had 1 gram carts so I’m willing to believe it.

Also I third the Yocan suggestion. Just take a hit or two of regular cannabis oil at first if you have really pure DMT, to create a “base” that helps prevent burning the DMT.

Even then though, I get the best trip from using a GvG or one hitter.

-GC

In terms of vapin DMT, I have previously used the GVG and it worked okay after a bit of a learning curve. It isn't something I can use and get that breakthrough whenever I want to though and it can be tempremental, my friends struggle to use it. Also it is very pricey at £145 for me plus delivery to the UK and import tax when it landed which combined took the price up to £175. Add the need for a decent torch lighter at £25 quid. I'm glad I invested because it got me to where I wanted to go quicker and more reliably than I otherwise would.

I now have a direct emesh vape set up as seen on DMT nexus but I haven't had a chance to use it yet, I will be this coming Thursday and Looking forward to sharing the reults. It seems like it delivers guaranteed breakthrough experiences at small doses and with one hit, 20mg done in one hit is widely reported to give a breakthrough experience with no taste and no lung difficulty. All in it cost £78.

I have zero experience with vaping 5-MEO.

GvG is very reliable for me, although does take some learning.

For me, nothing beats simply getting a glass or aluminum one hitter. Put in a tiny bit of well ground weed. Place in your DMT, and then finish with a little more ground up weed.

I’ve tried it all and this basic simple setup seems to still be my go to. It’s easy, it’s very reliable, and you don’t have to worry about putting it away at the end like a fragile GvG. Sure it’s a bit more wasteful, but it’s not a huge difference and it vapes it completely unlike some devices which often leave a bit behind.

-GC

GvG is very reliable for me, although does take some learning.

For me, nothing beats simply getting a glass or aluminum one hitter. Put in a tiny bit of well ground weed. Place in your DMT, and then finish with a little more ground up weed.

I’ve tried it all and this basic simple setup seems to still be my go to. It’s easy, it’s very reliable, and you don’t have to worry about putting it away at the end like a fragile GvG. Sure it’s a bit more wasteful, but it’s not a huge difference and it vapes it completely unlike some devices which often leave a bit behind.

-GC

I guess I have never gotten my technique down... any time I use flame, it feels rough to me, it feels weird/bad in my lungs, there's a feeling of crystallization that is alarming, especially when blasting off. I have never broken through smoking it because I get distracted by the negative sensations (at least I suppose that's why). On the other hand, a good strong vape cartridge with a good rig, it feels like I'm just breathing air, and the take-off is incredibly smooth with an easy transition into the trip.

Quick question I've not got the required parts to use the direct emesh vape I was planning on this Thursday as the post office have lost my parcel. I do however have a DaVinci IQ to hand which I was thinking about using, I've seen one post on reddit saying it should work fine if I set the temp to 200 degrees celcius.

Any adivce? Thanks in advance.