• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Are Bisolvon Dry Honey Lime Pastilles safe? (ingredients listed)

saturnine999

Greenlighter
[h=3]
Ingredients[/h][h=1]Each Bisolvon Dry Pastille contains:

• dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg,
and the following ingredients:

• betadex
  • acacia
  • sodium cyclamate
  • saccharin sodium
  • quinoline yellow CI47005
  • limette flavour 18635/02
  • honey flavour 8366/001
  • menthol
  • citric acid anhydrous
  • maltitol solution
  • paraffin light liquid
  • beeswax white and
  • purified water.
[/h]

Bisolvon Dry Pastilles contain 10.2 g of maltitol and 0.8 g of sorbitol per maximum adult daily dose of 12 pastilles. Products containing maltitol and sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.

I plan on taking 15 pastilles while weighing 57kg.

Also, is it necessary to suck on a pastilles? Could I take them like pills?

Thank you for reading.

Yeah I wouldn't do that if I were you. 150mg dxm hbr won't be worth the trouble and the possible toxicity and side effects resulting from the additives.
For best results try purchasing a bottle of syrup containing no less than 500mgs of dxm and drinking that and see how you like it.
Be safe,
Tez

Yeah, you really don't want to have to deal with the squirts while you're out of your mind on dxm. That could get messy.
Likewise vomiting on dxm. Fuck that.

Because honestly i don't know how your body would respond to eating 15 cough drops, dxm or no dxm.
It could make you pretty sick - i'm not sure. But it doesn't seem worth the risk.

I don't know about dosage though.
Isn't 500mg quite a lot?

500mg is a moderate-strong dose for a average healthy adult. 1 gram is the "guaranteed tripping" dosage, one could say dxm and mescaline are equipotent in terms of dosage.

Best,
Tez

Yeah I wouldn't do that if I were you. 150mg dxm hbr won't be worth the trouble and the possible toxicity and side effects resulting from the additives.
For best results try purchasing a bottle of syrup containing no less than 500mgs of dxm and drinking that and see how you like it.
Be safe,
Tez

Hey Tez, if I may have the honor of calling you that, I know that you're a Turkish speaker and although your English is really great, especially basing this off of most Turks I have ever spoken with, I feel that there may be some important things getting lost in translation. I'm not pretending like this is something that I know for fact, but I think it could be responsible for the issues you've had with some of your posts.

To tell someone to acquire a bottle of "no less than" 500mg Dextromethorphan and drink it to "see how [they] like it" is pretty extreme. You definitely don't want to tell someone to take that much DXM without prior experience with the drug. It could produce a very severe, negative experience for the individual. Some find DXM to be an enjoyable experience, but an equally large portion of the population do not find it to be an enjoyable experience, so let's not recommend such high dosages of any drug in the future.

Alright, I've changed my plan to drink 30ml Robitussin Dry Cough Forte, equal to 90mg of DMX. Just over 1.5mg per kg of body weight, aiming to reach the 1st plateau.

Hey Tez, if I may have the honor of calling you that, I know that you're a Turkish speaker and although your English is really great, especially basing this off of most Turks I have ever spoken with, I feel that there may be some important things getting lost in translation. I'm not pretending like this is something that I know for fact, but I think it could be responsible for the issues you've had with some of your posts.

To tell someone to acquire a bottle of "no less than" 500mg Dextromethorphan and drink it to "see how [they] like it" is pretty extreme. You definitely don't want to tell someone to take that much DXM without prior experience with the drug. It could produce a very severe, negative experience for the individual. Some find DXM to be an enjoyable experience, but an equally large portion of the population do not find it to be an enjoyable experience, so let's not recommend such high dosages of any drug in the future.

Please call me so, and I believe in fact it is my shamelessly enabling nature to blame for the said error.
I am a supporter of the opinion that one cannot teach people not to do drugs, however one may serve in educating them how to do drugs the right way, in order to prevent harm.
In the end I believe my contribution helped OP switch to a better and safer method of drinking 30ml robitussin instead, however I shall keep my ruthless enabling to myself and private confines, as directed by you dear Keif'Richards.
Thank you for correcting my errors, I shall strive to keep learning from my seniors such as yourself :)
Your brother, Tez

Last edited: