• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Are all M Box 30's fake?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
They're not being made anymore right? I found a vendor out of another country selling them and it's not in a country where fentanyl or pressed pills are even common and they have all good reviews the price is really good but seems standard for the country. They're totally fake? Are the A 215 pills fake too?

They are still being made I believe, but they are just so incredibly rare and drowned out by the black market presses now a days. I bought legit ones on the street 3-4 years ago but a lot has happened since then and there is no way I would trust them now.

If that site isn't an outright scam that will just take your money, they are almost certainly selling fentanyl pills.

I would not trust it

They are still being made I believe, but they are just so incredibly rare and drowned out by the black market presses now a days. I bought legit ones on the street 3-4 years ago but a lot has happened since then and there is no way I would trust them now.

If that site isn't an outright scam that will just take your money, they are almost certainly selling fentanyl pills.

I would not trust it
It's the biggest market with escrow. I've been using it and they've been giving me refunds like its amazon.

Yeah, if ya dont get from pharmacy they def fake. (.)
Sorry to be so brief without explanation but the thread title kinda tells me that you already know the answer and want corroborative input...?
Careful and see ya inna bit.
Peace

Are You referring to Oxy m30’s or The Fentanyl m30’s…????