• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Aprazolam + Dextromethorphan taken together

Melancholy Hill

Bluelighter
Is this an enjoyable experience from people who have experimented with this combination?

I took 6 mg of Xanax (three bars) and about 1-2 hours later, I consumed approximately 900 mg of DXM for the intention of adding euphoria to my Alprazolam buzz.

Well, my Xanax buzz is over and I'm feeling 0 euphoria from the DXM. It has been about an hour since I consumed the DXM. It was extended release so do I need to wait it out a little longer for it to kick in more?

I just want to approach this situation the safest and most efficient way possible

That's a lot of xanax. Never tried this combo, but I thought I'd chime in on the DXM. I wouldn't expect much from extended release DXM except a really long 1st plateau trip. 2nd plateau if your lucky. You've really got to stick with the regular immediate release if you want to trip balls :p

Extended release DXM takes a long ass time to kick in. For me, It took about 3 hours.

A benzo will help with a bad dxm trip but it can also negate the experience altogether. 6mg is a massive dose which probably took away ehatever feeling you were going to get. Stay away from extended release, use hbr at a much smaller dose, 600 is where trip reports start turning sour, and keep 1 mg xanax on hand for a bad trip. There is no point in 6mg.

Also, one time I have taken 250ug alprazolam and 354mg DXM. I experienced no effects whatsoever and I do not have a DXM tolerence.