• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Recruitment Applications for bdd modship being accepted

szuko000

Bluelight Crew
Normally I wouldnt double post as this is a sticky thread up at the top of our awesome subforum but these are strange times in BDD so we need some extra commercials here!

Tired of not having a signature and no title under your name? Look no further as we are accepting applications for the exclusive position of Mod of BDD. You can join the ranks of some of the sexiest most elite members of bluelight and prove yourselves on the fields of battle as a ranking member of the opposition forces of the drug war! (well more like the war on misinformation...)

We ask all of you to check out the official sticky thread up at the top of the subforum for more info. Its an annoyingly fun position as you get to have a perceived cocky attitude by those who cant seem to grasp the rules and you can reign with an iron fist!

I can tell you ever since I became a mod on bluelight the people i inform in the real world often meet the small tidbit of information with phrases such as "whats a mod?" "is that a paid thing?" and "whats bluelight?" but thats probably because i giving information to people in real life who cant seem to obtain it thus must be internetly challenged.

Join the winning side of the drug war, enlist today! Please read the real sticky thread for a more realistic informative piece on the position :)

Thanks Szuko, I was thinking no-one has seen my sticky! I have encouraged my son and his pals to open a Bluelight account to help keep them safe. I try to pass on my knowledge of harm reduction and especially Sober Living for those who are struggling with cravings and trying to quit.

If anyone is interested in becoming a BDD moderator, don't be shy and send us a pm!