Info App!!!

Stassi202

Bluelighter
Why is there no Bluelight app??? I know this question has been asked before, but it should be a top priority. There’s an app for EVERYTHING! Wait, no there’s not: Bluelight is the only website without one. I’m starting a petition. Who’s in?

Bro listen, you want an app for what? Instead of typing ''Bluelight.org'' or whatever may come in the near future you choose to have a specific app. In that app what should we have? FAQ's? There's no logical reason for this other than some users schizophrenia, respect to our community but it has it's limits with such questions.

They use xenforo here. There is no mobile for it. You can certainly start writing one if you like.

But there is no point. Loads fine in mobile. And why nobody bothered to create one.

Someone should write it in assembly, or better yet binary. Create the processors to process trinary and, write the code, compiler, and the lowest level assembly language possible?

then write the conversion to binary and mobilize it so I can load the app(let) into chrome as an extension written specifically in golang PLEASE and launch it by typing in my search bar, “bluelight.org”

Honestly, I would use a BL app. Too bad I can’t program worth a damn, seriously I’ve been fucking the dog on that one for 3 years. I’m BASIC.

10 HELLO BLUELIGHT
20 LOG IN ALEX_1991
30 BANNED
40 GO TO 10

RUN

Why is there no Bluelight app???

Unfortunately it would be costly, and would necessitate continuous development overheads to maintain it. We're a volunteer drugs forum and rely on donations to function. Those facts are, for the most part, incompatible with an app.

Some might consider off-topic but I see it as a matter of abstraction. Some mods have too much freedom, like in N.M.I --> madness0 being a mod with that name? what kind of fuckin name for a Staff is that? I changed my name when I joined the Staff because also myself I had ''braindamage'' for oldies who know me so this being said you can start with CH. These mods may not know that while we are a volunteer forum we have sponsors and our image in the public eyes matter. I think they choose these kind of name bcz they are uncomfortable with loggin-in and a wave of warmth overcomes'em. Somewhere in that region.

Some might consider off-topic but I see it as a matter of abstraction. Some mods have too much freedom, like in N.M.I --> madness0 being a mod with that name? what kind of fuckin name for a Staff is that? I changed my name when I joined the Staff because also myself I had ''braindamage'' for oldies who know me so this being said you can start with CH. These mods may not know that while we are a volunteer forum we have sponsors and our image in the public eyes matter. I think they choose these kind of name bcz they are uncomfortable with loggin-in and a wave of warmth overcomes'em. Somewhere in that region.
Ummm, what???

That's was my initial reaction few months ago but with time I saw that these mods are similar to Counter-Strike Global Offensive game modes. So it's a first person shooter, like the name says you plant the bomb and then the soldiers come to do their job. Now, let's look at it like this. In casual, right you meet a lotta Silver 1 ( noobs ) who don't know how to play the game at all they run around brainless you know and all that shit. Now you have the Supreme who are already educated and they point out these lil mistakes. That what this forum has become, the only way I can describe it. I don't wanna bash, as that's wat 90% of readers would take out from but to point the backwards evolution. 80% of harm-reduction it's repetition, the Lounge it's a disgusting junkyard. And then you have these ''warriors justice'' aka mods who come and blame the users for useless actions but the HQ ( @TheLoveBandit ) the owner of this drug encyclopedia, closes his eyes to such whatever this shit it's and am outtaa heree haha

I wouldn't use an app and I'm sure many wouldn't for privacy reasons. Your mom/partner/employer accidentally sees a bluelight app could cause problems for some. The app store now knows you have a habbit. What i like about bluelight is the anonymous aspect. You would lose that downloading an app. Or I'm just to paranoid
It works fine in a browser on your phone and it can be cleared if needed

Reactions: CFC
I wouldn't use an app and I'm sure many wouldn't for privacy reasons. Your mom/partner/employer accidentally sees a bluelight app could cause problems for some.

It proves how primitive most of the people are yet they talk with ''standards'', in their world. You shouldn't use drugs if you don't know yourself. For e.g in the selfie thread, I have Photoshop if I want to remove those edited objects I can make it as how he sees in his phone. People really need to wake the fuck up otherwise the barbarosa dominikana pretzela will come and slap our butt.

Had this thought the other day, but it runs smooth like silk on any mobile browser I've used, and if it's not broke...

Reactions: CFC
Its the push notifications that would increase use but the issue is I think some people don't want increased use, and also who would bear the cost.

Last edited: