• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids apotex 50mcg fent patch smoking question

Kkinves

Greenlighter
alright so I smoked an entire 50mcg/h apotex fent patch. didnt feel any effects what so ever. was also wearing another of the same type of patch (day2) so it had to of kicked in by then. but I would like to get some confirmation on these types of patches. the way it was described to smoke these patchs was just to simply stick it to foil sticky side down and smoke. I smoked the ENTIRE patch plastic and all eventually because I was told it was very strong and I should of felt it prob after the first rip (half of the patch at first) so did I do this wrong? is there a better way to smoke these things? sorry if there was something on here about these patches but I has been looking for awhile now and cant find much on these specific patches. thanks :p also opiate tolerance is I can take about 3-4 30mg Oxys before nodding out and yes i know fent patches are very dangerous. i have looked up ALOT of information before i even attempting putting it on my skin or smoking it. the point is. i tried like 1/16 a patch at first, nothing. was told it takes about 5 mins to hit i waited about 30 to be safe. then i moved up to like 1/8 of the patch. i just said the biggest ammount i smoked at once because the earlier ammounts did nothing

Last edited:
We don't use SWIM, so please edit your post and read the rules!

Smoking a whole patch of fentanyl can kill you and your tolerance isn't that high

i believe i fixed it. could of swore people used SWIM here my bad. must of been another forum i was on when i was looking it up and thought it was this one. and i know its dangerous. i took alot of precautions or maybe i just spaced shit out to much and thats why it didnt do anything. not even a nod

God smoking things is just nasty. Injecting is one thing but smoking this gel that's meant to permeate you're skin?

You know that stuff is along, far, far way away from pure fentanyl right? Even then you can't actually "smoke" any drugs, even meth, you vaporize them. Weed and Tobacco are the only drugs that can be smoked, so get it right next time.

Anybody that smokes things like that doesn't deserve a buzz IMHO, not only is it wasteful, but it's gross, ineffective, tedious....I don't even know why somebody would.....oh fuck it i'm bored.

Other drugs has gotten *BORING* lately....c'mon people we need interesting, stimulating conversation, not idle dribble about people wasting their drugs...3rd one I've seen in 5 minutes.

im sorry i thought it would be implied that im not a retard and vaporized it on foil. but also if you dont have something helpful to say i would just not say it at all. thanks and also try teaching me on how NOT to waste it. thats the reason im asking..... smart ass...

im sorry i thought it would be implied that im not a retard and vaporized it on foil. but also if you dont have something helpful to say i would just not say it at all. thanks and also try teaching me on how NOT to waste it. thats the reason im asking..... smart ass...

Well if you're goal is to not waste it, pretty much any method of administration besides foil would be less wasteful...eat it, chew it, inject it, shove it up you're ass....rub it in a goddamn paper-cut and you'd probably absorb more than you do smoking off of foil.

I UNDERSTAND you "vaped" it on foil, but guess what, that is STILL the most wasteful way to A.)use drugs and B.) vape drugs. Get a fucking re-fillable e-cig and vape the shit the right way if you have to vape it. Because it doesn't take a smart-ass to deduce that foil is probably THE most inefficient way TO vape. And vaping is already pretty hit & miss especially with bad equipment.
So you basically answer you're own question, but you didn't hear what you WANTED to hear, because all you want to hear is some answer that's gonna fit into you're narrow-minded agenda, and spell it out ABC SMOKE IT LIKE THIS, YOU DID IT WRONG.
The only thing you did wrong is the very act of 'foil vaping' for lack of a better term.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, i'm trying to make it crystal fucking clear that THE REASON you didn't feel shit, is because at least 50%+ of that shit you smoked ended up in the Goddamn ozone, and not your lungs.

So either find a more practical way to "smoke" your shit, or grow up and ingest your narcotics like normal people do.

But don't ask a simple question and call me a smart ass when I tell you what you're doing wrong.

It's called google....search fentanyl bioavailability, see how it gets absorbed best, and take it that way, instead of taking it whatever way you find most entertaining & time consuming.

There, I taught you how not to waste it....I'm sorry I guess I thought it was implied that I already knew you were vaping it on foil, and that I was simply expressing my disgust at what a wasteful ROA that is... especially off foil.
You might as well just roll it in a joint next time if you're gonna do that.

P.S. SadDolphin you're right I SOUND like one, and you're comment was much more helpful than mine....just not nearly as detailed. But yeah It's America and i'll be an idiot if I want to but i'll be damned before I get persecuted for it!

You prejudiced sad-sack of dolphin chum.
Go wash your chum...spin cycle...extra rinse...no fabric softner, because that dolphin brain is already soft...softer than a limp noodle...gluten free...saline.

Poetry over you're head Sad dolphin?
Sad Dolphin
Sad

This is the first time that I have seen people on this site behave like unhelpful little kids. I am new to this site and I would like to apologize for your poor experience here. Please do not feel that most behave like these have. I would love to hear the answer to your question that is why I came here. Bluelighters are suppose to be helpful and use harm reduction techniques. These smart asses must not realize this.

then maybe its just these patches. i have done all that. tried buccal. tried wearing it on my skin. maybe i didnt take enough at once. but i would think half the patch buccally would of done it.. I DO look up the BA of all these things. i was trying the others because the first few didnt work at all so i was trying to find the way the gave the biggest rush. (which ALOT of people said smoking it has a rush alot like IV heroine so that is why i ultimately asked for that). im not stupid i guess the part about me vaping it was kinda dumb but in all honesty i have never seen one person mention a different way to smoke it other then on foil which is why i did that. i can justify why i did all the things i did. its because other inexperienced people have given me the wrong idea. and i have been researching this for WEEKS now because this shit does scare the ever living shit out of me and i want to do it correctly if im to catch a buzz. and i do have a vape. a 100$ vape from the shop but i dont know how i would transfer the fent from the patch to that. these arent gel patches so i need a way to extract it or a better way to just catch a buzz.

Sigh. This thread is a mess.

OP---some brands are just abused much easier than others. I hated the gel ones personally. Even the matrix ones , some worked great bucally (like sandoz), some did nothing (apotec for one)

It really isn't the best idea to smoke these. Some ppl get high off the gel ones but they have the technique down. I've seen ppl vape fent gel and it's gone in a sec.

Best advice with what you have: put it on n wear for 3 days. You're not going to get a rush off an Apotex matrix patch.

If your tolerance is beyond that, i dont know, trade em for something that will work for you. If it's a matrix (nongel) patch, what you can do with it is really brand dependent...due to the difference in matrix construction. I think your title said you have an Apotex...sorry to tell you but those pretty much suck for buccal/chewing/etc. And you can't just burn up a plastic matrix patch and expect it to get you high. Or even well.

I have much experience with fentanyl patches...absolutely loved the sandoz matrix and only got off them when they were on back order for 6 months starting in Jan 2013. Got off them cause no others came close to how they made me feel. They destroyed my tolerance at the time, cause they released the fent instantly, and i would cut 1/10 of a 100 mcg patch and use bucally. After a year of that, it took 7'bags of dope to get me ok.

If you have a habit, wearing them should keep you out of wd. If you don't...use more user-friendly drugs...seriously. Google the brand you have and you'll see pretty quickly what I'm saying. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Last edited:
nah you're totally right and i have known that the apotex patches sucked. i only tried smoking the once because on another forum someone said simply just stick it to the foil and smoke and the fent should burn out. so i tried it. didnt work. putting it on my skin did kill the pain but no buzz. so you are right. i should just try to trade them for a few bags of dope or a few pills or something. but i have one in my mouth now and im actually feeling a slight buzz off of 3/4 after about 35 mins. so maybe a whole patch buccally would do me and make me nod. thank you for a respectable reply. thats all i wanted when i joined this site. was to be respected but when someone came out and started insulting me right off the bat it kinda pissed me off.. appreciate the reply.

just a quick little note to end it. seems like i just needed to use the whole patch buccally to get a buzz. was just scared to but im still working it up just to be sure. i knew i could handle 1/2 so i started with that. then cut that other half into 4 peices. swapping them out when i stopped tasting the fent. (roughly 45 mins or so) and at 3/4 im buzzed so im hoping that by the time i get to the whole patch or slightly beforehand ill start a nod. just doing it very slowly and paying very close attention to the way im breathing so i can feel if its starting to feel depressed or not.

Last edited: