• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Apo oxy 80s

Thickchicken

Bluelighter
What can you do with the apo oxy 80s? I know they are snortable... can you still shoot these like the old ones ?

What can you do with the apo oxy 80s? I know they are snortable... can you still shoot these like the old ones ?
Crush them in to fine powder/dust and swallow it down with a drink.

Taking it orally usually has a rough 20-30 minutes before you feel it... (depending on stomach content) to hit; but the hit lasts way longer. And far more of the Oxycodone will enter your bloodstream. It may not feel like that at the time - but it really is worth waiting an extra half as the buzz lasts so much onger and is more powerful overall IME.

depend on what you are withdrawing from Suboxone is the good for craving and withdrawal symptom's
Yes I have this on hand as well but was trying to get high off shooting the oxy 80 as I’ve never tried it , but it didn’t seem to work when I did it. I’m not sure if you’re supposed to prepare it a certain way or cook it for it to work?

Yes I have this on hand as well but was trying to get high off shooting the oxy 80 as I’ve never tried it , but it didn’t seem to work when I did it. I’m not sure if you’re supposed to prepare it a certain way or cook it for it to work?
Nope u don't need to cook it or do any special prep

Nope u don't need to cook it or do any special prep
Huh.... well I banged a full apo 80 about 2 hours after I woke when WD’s started to set it... first time ever was expecting something good, all the hype about the APO OC’s. I didn’t feel shit !!!! Crazy. Cause the old OxyContin for Formula was pre intravenous For me

Maybe my tolerance is just that high ... :s I usually need about 3 dilaudid 8’s in a hit to get going in the day right now. It’s getting rough guys

Last edited:
They are the new Apotex OxyContin in Canada
If you could compare... What are they most similar to? OC or OP? Do they gel up as soon as they hit moisture. I used to always crush my Oxy OC's into fine powder and swallow down with a drink and it it was great everytime - no problems ;)

Great long lasting buzz (upto 6 hours)

If you could compare... What are they most similar to? OC or OP? Do they gel up as soon as they hit moisture. I used to always crush my Oxy OC's into fine powder and swallow down with a drink and it it was great everytime - no problems ;)

Great long lasting buzz (upto 6 hours)
They are similar to the original oc’s as far as I can tell ; same shape same time release matrix and same colour