• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

APO 80's

lman_15

Bluelighter
I've been doing 80 APO's for a couple months now and just noticed that the 80 OCD and APO on each side don't always line up, some of the pills it lines up perfectly. Then some it's off. For example the 80 OCD is on one side when I flip it around the APO might be upside down or on a 90 degree angle, etc. Has anyone else noticed this? I thought it was really wierd for a pharmacy grade product not to have the imprints consistently lined up.

Someone else had this same issue with Endocet 10/325 recently. I am a pharmacist a verified it to be true. If these came directly from a pharmacy, I wouldnt be worried. If you got them other ways, all bets are off.

I am the guy that had the same question regarding the 10/325 endocet. Kitty checked it out for me and confirmed what I was seeing. If I lined up 20 of these with the E712 facing the same way and then flipped them over the 10/325 on about 1/3 of them wouldn't be facing the right way. Just like you, I found it odd that these did not line up the same. As kitty said, if they come from the pharmacy then you have nothing to worry about. If not then it's possible something could be off.