❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Aphrodisiac for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurhel

Bluelighter
After having a kid and being in "Mommy mode" all the time. It sure would be nice to have something to help me get in the mood quicker. It's so hard to get out of my head and into my sexual/sensual side. My toddler wakes up often at night so we have to be quick about sex. I hate feeling rushed and it just makes me frustrated. We hardly drink beer or even smoke cigarettes. So we are kinda vanilla. I have a kinky side though and I wanna get my groove back.
What can I take to boost my libido up?
Any ideas/heard of anything that works?

I suffered the same thing once. But in order to spice things up both of you need to be open and willing to trying new things. While raising our kids we invented ways of having sex whenever we could. If that meant going out to the garage while he was working on his cars and just out of the blue grab his cock and give him a wild blowjob, this usually resulted in being bent over the hood of the car. Lots of things turn these guys on. As for you think of fantasies you would like to try and let him know.

if you dont get those creative juices going now then its a 20 year wait until the kids leave. Its not easy but there are a few web sites that have some romantic type videos to maybe start you off. or find some free time - yes thats nearly impossible....

if there was something magical to solve this problem, every pharmacy in the world would have it.

Take a vacation, or even drop the kid(s) off with Grandma and have a night alone, where you can go out for dinner, go to a movie and then come home and fuck in a kid free environment.

tldr:kids ruin sexlives

Status
Not open for further replies.