• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

'Apartment full of people tripping on LSD' handled by Arvada police and paramedics

poledriver

Bluelighter
'Apartment full of people tripping on LSD' handled by Arvada police and paramedics

ARVADA, Colo. - "An apartment full of people tripping on LSD" Friday night resulted in three arrests and some trips to the hospital.

The strange situation was chronicled in tweets, some tongue-in-cheek, from the Arvada Police Department.

"We've got an apartment full of people tripping on LSD. Arvada Fire paramedics are here," the department tweeted at 10:24 p.m.

Two of the four people involved were taken to the hospital, they said. One 17-year-old was described as being "in bad shape."

Two people were placed under arrest for schedule one narcotics, another tweet said. That is a felony.

Additionally, the department said the wife of one of the four people in the apartment was hiding next door. She was also arrested for narcotics and described as "very combative."

"Officers are all wearing rubber gloves to ensure the LSD in their sweat doesn't expose them to the drugs," the police department said.

"It's definitely a Friday night," said another tweet.

The person who brought the LSD will be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a class four felony.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...n-lsd-handled-by-arvada-police-and-paramedics

Police and paramedics - exactly the people you DON'T want or need to come to such a gathering.
Sad that they had to be treated in this way.

hold up why the fuck does a Police Department have a twitter account?

like that is fucking stupid, I dont care what your logic is

just proves they have too much time on their hands

I love when the cops get their hazmat suits out to raid a weed garden. They want everyone to think its so dangerous and they are heroes for saving us. There was a DMT extraction busted in my neighbours garage, it looked like a zombie outbreak. I swear they called in the bomb squad, evacuated people, had decomtamination showers in street the whole operation must have costed a ton.
The idea you sweat out LSD is of course stupid. Its just one more way to encourage hatred of us. Make us like lepers. What i find offensive is off duty cops who having the smell of liquor coming out of thier skin.

I love when the cops get their hazmat suits out to raid a weed garden. They want everyone to think its so dangerous and they are heroes for saving us. There was a DMT extraction busted in my neighbours garage, it looked like a zombie outbreak. I swear they called in the bomb squad, evacuated people, had decomtamination showers in street the whole operation must have costed a ton.

Im surprised that didnt say that the LSD users tried to jump out the window.

dangercontagious.jpg