• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids AP238 to Morphine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience it is something like 3:1. Where 30mg of AP238 is like 10mg of morphine.

From my experience 2-methyl-ap237 is quite abit superior and is perhaps 2.5:1 and is more euphoric than AP238. Neither are anywhere near as euphoric as morphine though. That number is just analgesic potency not euphorogenic potency. 2-methyl-ap237 had its moments but AP238 just sort of sucked. O-DSMT is better than both due to its long duration but also kind of sucks. At its peak euphoric effect 2-methyl-ap237 might be best but its a fleeting feeling and requires frequent redosing. Anyone who says either are equianalgesic to morphine is inexperienced.

From my experience it is something like 3:1. Where 30mg of AP238 is like 10mg of morphine.

From my experience 2-methyl-ap237 is quite abit superior and is perhaps 2.5:1 and is more euphoric than AP238. Neither are anywhere near as euphoric as morphine though. That number is just analgesic potency not euphorogenic potency. 2-methyl-ap237 had its moments but AP238 just sort of sucked. O-DSMT is better than both due to its long duration but also kind of sucks. At its peak euphoric effect 2-methyl-ap237 might be best but its a fleeting feeling and requires frequent redosing. Anyone who says either are equianalgesic to morphine is inexperienced.
Is it water soluble, can I shoot it?

Is this a compound that would be more enjoyable orally?

Thoughts?

Don't, too caustic.

I mean it works orally but i finished a gram in 12 hours. 2-methyl-ap237 is better orally. Still shouldn't be IV'D.

If you are dead set on IV o-dsmt is the best and safest. Do not consume any benzos when IVing o-dsmt.

Also take it easy and stop being a drama queen with this suicide obsession noise, my homosexual homie. You have no business injecting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.