• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anything similar to mdma and mushrooms in the rc world?

Nevesaynever

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm here to find out about the things I love and adore mostly love to trip mdma and mushiest curious to know of any Rc that can make me feel the same.

Yes, there are several alternatives in the RC world to each.

4-AcO-DMT is essentially identical to mushrooms in effects, it's basically an analog to psilocin.

5/6-APB are both very similar to MDMA. Other stimulants like 4-MMC and 3-FEA are said to be similar, but I haven't tried either of those and not familiar.

NMI -> BDD

I feel like none of the RC's are really much like MDMA, drugs like 6-APB and its relatives feel substantially different, way more stoning than MDMA, less sparkle, less shine, onset and offset very different.

Supposedly the closest you can get is the "borax combo", which is an RC combo of drugs like 6-APB or 5-MAPB (etc.), combined with an RC stimulant like 2-FMA for a bit more energy/dopaminergic action and a very low dose of an RC tryptamine like 4-HO-MET for a little sparkle. I haven't tried it though but apparently its mimics MDMA better than any common RC alone.

4-AcO-DMT resembles mushrooms pretty closely however, feels a bit more somber and less goofy than mushrooms, more no-nonsense and DMT-like, but otherwise substantially similar.

For MDMA i would advice Methylone aka bk-MDMA

As replacement for Psylocybine, 4-HO-MIPT

Both improvements imo

2c-b is a replacement for mdma and 4-aco-DMT for shrooms
..no it´s really not it´s still a psychedelic that can take u way deep and not expecting it just thinking oh it´s fine just like mdma having fun in extreme..

2-CB at 15 mg produced cartoon like halllucination's, some emphathy, lots of humor and felt very psychedelic.

No match for 2-CC or 2-CD. Special substance. No Tryptamine, although 5-HO-MIPT not even being a Phenethyl amine is a winner too.

Last edited:
I feel like none of the RC's are really much like MDMA, drugs like 6-APB and its relatives feel substantially different, way more stoning than MDMA, less sparkle, less shine, onset and offset very different.
I agree that the mdxx RCs are more stoning for sure. But less sparkle? Not sure what you mean by sparkle but 6apb is way more colorful and psychedelic visually speaking.

For MDMA i would advice Methylone aka bk-MDMA

How can you reccomend something that is no longer made? I have not seen Methylone at all during last nine years on any darknet markets and pink methylone that was available for a few years after Methylone got banned was definitely something else.