• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anything but horny on MD but girls seem the opposite?

Joel232

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

First post here so nice to meet you all!

Anyway, I was talking to swim today about his MDMA usage. He's in his mid twenties and has been using it for a few years so very comfortable when rolling.

One thing he said really interested me. When rolling, he says that he gets very into the music as can be expected and likes a chat but only when there's no sexual undertone to it at all. As soon as a girl starts getting flirty or especially, touchy with him he loses interest in the conversation and would much rather just get back to concentrating purely on the music. He said that his male friends often feel the same. The last time he went out this even resulted in having to tell a girl to stop because she was being very flirty and he didn't want to be touched. He said it is very strange because on a night where he wasn't rolling, he would be the complete opposite.

This interested me as it sounds from swim's experiences like females seem to get horny on MDMA where as a lot of males (at least ones he has also spoken too) feel the complete opposite.

Does anyone else have any input or experience, pretty interesting subject I think.

Well half the time it can give guys flaccid dick, so that is understandable, but that might also be the setting that he is in. Roll at home with one person and you can have fantastic sex! Going out to clubs can deplete your energy.

Also one of the great advantages of sex on Molly is amount of oral sex you experience.

I've noticed it go both ways with men and women. I personally have never felt aroused while on MDMA and I'm female. Friendlier, yes; however my friendliness has been mistaken for flirtiness before. Everyone's brain chemistry is different and therefore everyone responds to drugs differently, so I'd say that it really depends on the individual.

I'm semi retired now days but in my MDMA fuel early years different story. Most of the time I used to prefer to go clubbing and dance my ass off. However if with someone and your both high on MDMA and get turned on or are a couple great sex ensures. Never really bothered picking up on MDMA but girls were chatty as and I often got picked up instead lmao. I guess set and setting and not to be so damn high you can't communicate effectively helps.

I'm pretty new to the MDMA I've only rolled with one guy , he never has a problem with wanting sex , in fact we spend lots of time in bed;) he doesn't react O tho so he last forever so we have to take breaks lol

^for me this has been the case, I can get it up as long as I haven't taken a WHOLE lot, but I can't usually finish, so it kind of goes on indefinitely which can be cool and extremely frustrating.

It's pretty normal pal - don't worry about it. When I'm rolling sex is the last thing on my mind. In fact, thinking about it now I barely even speak to girls as I'm just not interested at that moment. Jeez, I'm one of the 'gheys' (as someone else said) who really has no interest in girls rolling. I'll speak to guys all night though. Shit maybe i'm just gay...

I usually get pretty horned up on it (I'm male) but I've found most girls I do it with don't. At least while they're high. It's like opposite effects, in my experience:

Males - While high = horny. On comedown/day after = not horny
Females - While high = Nope. Day after = Yep! Which sucks because I find it extremely difficult to achieve (more difficult to maintain) an erection whilst hungover.

Jesus christ IME all girls want on ecstasy is sex, or some form of foreplay. I can never get into it though...

^ I think it might be different for already established couples in comparison to girls you just meet on the night.

^ I'd think so, MDMA is a Very sexual drug IME, but it seems to only be like that with people you are very close to.

I am horny on mdma but cannot get an erection. However I love being penetrated and if penetrated with a suitably large object I can have a deliciously mind-shattering orgasm. Poppers help to get me there.