• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anyone use the Hocus Pocus mushroom kit?

gib65

Bluelighter
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone here's used the Hocus Pocus mushroom growing kit? I can't find any information on it online and the local shops in my town don't know anything about it (they say they can't open it to see what it comes with because that'll spoil the spores--which makes no sense to me: what happens when I open it?)

In particular, I'm wondering if it comes with environment control: i.e. control of humidity, lighting, and temperature.

Thanks

Hocus Pocus, abracadabra, POOF, your money has now disappeared! I would just head over to the shroomery and do a search in setting up a monotub.

It's a nice thought but I'm not sure I would do a monotub for starters... better to do something a little more cake/batch than bulk oriented to avoid massive losses.

But you're right, kits are a waste of money mostly for the lazy - it limits the work you have to put in though I guess in doing so it also limits how much you can fuck up. But not fucking up mostly requires proper equipment and sticking to procedure without being inattentive or a wiseass.

I'm not sure how this hocus pocus kit is put together, but minimizing exposure does make sense in general - it also makes sense if they can't open it up because that would sort of start a timer and it would require setting the wheels in motion. They should know what is in it without having to look though, you gotta have basic knowledge about your product - otherwise it's bad even for a reseller.