• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anyone try "shatter" yet? (Pot in a thin paper form kind of like wax)

emyd

Greenlighter
What is it like compared to pot? Does it make you feel the same (obviously higher) but does it make you feel weird or like your on a different drug? Also does anyone know if it's actually dangerous or can have harmful effects?

I heard about smoking it on tin foil and using a straw to inhale, anyone try this?

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated!
:)

Cold enough and any wax becomes shatter.

Don't use a sharp object to break it. Powder goes everywhere, then melts, and you have instant weed stains on everything in the vicinity. EVERYTHING.

Be careful with that shit.

It's way stronger than straight weed, but overall it's basically the same thing, give or take some nuances.

Get a dab rig or vape pen if you plan on smoking it, never tried the tin foil method and I never will for obvious reasons- besides looking like a tweak you are inhaling a bunch of extra shit that is bad for you.

It can also send your tolerance sky high where having a standard smoke may not effect you the way it used to.

It's way stronger than straight weed, but overall it's basically the same thing, give or take some nuances.

Get a dab rig or vape pen if you plan on smoking it, never tried the tin foil method and I never will for obvious reasons- besides looking like a tweak you are inhaling a bunch of extra shit that is bad for you.

Thanks for the tip! I figured it would be the same just a lot stronger...By the way do you know if there is actually any added chemicals to it or anything that can cause bad effects like smoking hard drugs?

It is extracted with chemicals. Honestly, you don't sound super informed about BHO (aka shatter), so unless you live in a legal and regulated state, I would not you suggest you buy any. It can be dangerous if not made correctly, no one has really quantified the effects of dabbing unpurged extracts. Stick with plant cannabis, especially since you haven't smoked in a while.

It is extracted with chemicals. Honestly, you don't sound super informed about BHO (aka shatter), so unless you live in a legal and regulated state, I would not you suggest you buy any. It can be dangerous if not made correctly, no one has really quantified the effects of dabbing unpurged extracts. Stick with plant cannabis, especially since you haven't smoked in a while.

I am not informed at all about this kind of stuff lol ! but thanks for the tips. im being careful. Havent smoked any pot yet...worried about reaction with my med so going to forget about it for awhile before i try so i dont panic and have a bad trip.

i've read that welbutrin and weed can cause some bad reactions.

if this is so for weed, dear god don't smoke hash oil. people get panic attacks from BHO as it is.

Cold enough and any wax becomes shatter.

Don't use a sharp object to break it. Powder goes everywhere, then melts, and you have instant weed stains on everything in the vicinity. EVERYTHING.

Be careful with that shit.

And if you've got bad arthritis don't try and dab with it because you'll just end up getting frustrated and waste the whole gram on a milkshake, which although it will get you very high, is a waste of $

Yeah I've tried it and I don't like it. I don't like dabs, shatter, waxes or oils....hash is about the strongest that I tend to use because the other stuff is just too fricking hard for me to work with.

Tom

i've read that welbutrin and weed can cause some bad reactions.

if this is so for weed, dear god don't smoke hash oil. people get panic attacks from BHO as it is.

I heard also. But I believe that just 1 small puff of weed wouldn't be enough to react with the wellbutrin. I hope not anyway.... :(

And if you've got bad arthritis don't try and dab with it because you'll just end up getting frustrated and waste the whole gram on a milkshake, which although it will get you very high, is a waste of $

Yeah I've tried it and I don't like it. I don't like dabs, shatter, waxes or oils....hash is about the strongest that I tend to use because the other stuff is just too fricking hard for me to work with.

Tom

You can smoke shatter on tin foil and inhale with a straw or pen tube...

You can also use a meth pipe and a blowtorch. Sounds crazy but it actually works :) Be careful though, the end heats up and the inhale can pack a punch

Thanks for the idea, but with arthritis it's hard for me to work with small fiddly stuff any more. specially stuff that's sticky. I have used oils in the last few months, but only when they came packaged in syringes - and even then it was hard to dispense the amount I wanted. I usually just cut a piece of hash with scissors and aim it into a bowl for a bong rip. Although I haven't used them very often I'm starting to get an appreciation for preloaded oil pens even if I'm paying a slight premium for the pre loaded cartridges.

Tom

I agree.The Butane could be low quality and not purged correctly.Be careful what you smoke folks.