• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone try Methylenedioxyphenmetrazine aka MDPM yet?

SuperPsych

Bluelighter
Looks like Methylenedioxyphenmetrazine is now available and is being sold as an MDMA substitute. Thinking about getting some for the collection but I only roll once every 1-3 years these days. Anyone have any experience with it?

Sorry to bump my own thread. This chems has been available for at least a couple of months now. Has anyone here had the opportunity to try it?

I think I read some experiences in reddit and the consensus was disappointment, I don't think there are many reports out there right now

The guys I worked for had it made and I was told that it's inactive upto 1 gram.

BUT I didn't see any GC-MS or NMR data so I cannot state what they had was real.

But I THINK it's just a little too large for the lipophilic packet. Nichols replaced a -H of the MD bridge with an -F and activity halved. When he replaced -Hs with -Fs it was inactive.

So replacing the ring-substituted benzene with benzofuran (like 6-APB) is more likely to work. Since it's then ALL aromatic, it's slightly smaller.

Even then there are four enantiomers and only one would appropriately space-fill. Resolve the trans-pair and you still have two isomers.

Last edited: