• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Anyone try making lsa-infused beer/cider?

Kingoffrogs

Bluelighter
When I move out, I would like to try my hand at home brewing, so I have been scrolling through amazon compiling a list of the supplies I'll need to get started, and that's when I saw Morning Glory seeds on my "last purchased" list. This reminded me of archaeological findings that show ancient peoples infusing alcohol with ergot.

Would making an LSA infused cider be possible my simply adding the freshly powdered seeds to a batch the day before it is done fermenting? If not, is there another way to go about this process?

If any of you have tried this, please be so kind as to post your recipe/ a few tips and tricks below, thanks!

This reminds me of my psilocybin kombucha experiments from four years ago (fail due to dephosphorylation of psilocybin in acid environment and instability of psilocin in solution....did have some interesting minor effects though, possibly due to the other compounds in mushrooms).

Do give it a go!

I've been thinking of doing some more drinks experiments myself....just have to finish this two month detox.