Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone snort theirt MDMA?

legaluser

Bluelighter
Anyone snort their MDMA?

Anyone snort their mdma? do you find it better than swallowing? or do you like to snort it? or you find swallowing better?

Last edited:
I found that snorting md will give a more instant, more intense shorter lasting high as the soluble MDMA is quickly absorbed in the nasal canals but most of the mdma will drip down past the throat and continue to give a high later in the roll. :) I find using bombs or dabbing gums better as dosage and effects are more consitent and better underdstood. Dont take more than 200mg in one roll, drink water and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually spit out the drip i dont usually swallow that shit, thats gross imo haha.

Edit: oh I'm not currently rolling atm, just stimmed the fuck up haha I heard that snorting mdma doesnt get the full effects somehow that you miss some of the serotonin effects or something. So i usually snort a cap and then drop one later then snort then drop haha.

Don't spit out the drip! That's all of the mdma that isn't getting absorbed into your nasal passage. Swallowing the drip allows the remaining mdma to be absorbed into the stomach vs dry up on the ground and get wasted.

You can snort mdma? Who knew. I kid obviously but to be perfectly honest mdma is so good orally it isnt worth it in my book. And I love snorting shit.

With years of experience for me snorting md is a waste. The only drug that for me is great snorted is coke. With other drugs i find it always lacks in effect when snorted.

I pop my shit
Loose crystals
And
Beans

the mdma high is short enough orally, so i see little point in snorting it.
the only occasions where snorting is an option is either sharing a too small amount of mdma to get everyone high if dropped (a little more than half the oral dose is enough ime; still nowadays i'd rather wait roll at some point in the future rather than have a disappointing or very short roll) or for the last redose in an evening. if you show signs of coming down, the mdma in a swallowed another tablet might be absorbed too slowly for you to get the high back again, but snorting works reliably. also, with the shorter duration of snorting i get a sharper dropoff of effects after coming down, making the return from the party a little more clearheaded and pleasant.

i used to snort mdma because i like the gesture but it's a bit painful, the effect kick in faster but it's less intense so i usually eated and snorted it in the same night while if you're going to only snort it will be a milder experience than orally and redosing with mdma is less effective than the initial dose so it's better to take it in one time rather than snort multiple lines in a day

lol thanks for the replies, my stomach is pretty screwed up from alcohol abuse, so i like to snort stuff since it hits me better, but ill prly swallow my next molly if i ever get some again.