• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Opioids Anyone Seen Fentanyl in Australia Yet?

DrZaius1

Bluelighter
I saw on the news some guy in Richmond saying he shot it up but whats he talking about the blue pills, powder, mixed stuff etc?

Never seen it.

Only in hospitals and palliative care patients dying of cancer.

Don't know anyone that can get it.

Yes, I know a friend of mine who's now passed I'm not sure what but it was a OD, months before he passed, I remember his recount of him having had an interaction with one of his guys getting some fentanyl, possibly what got him. Sadly he was highly addicted at the time to Benzos and Opiates and fuck I wont lie we did a lot when we were younger. On the other hand I have a cousin or two who have had a fentanyl addiction but on both accounts the fentanyl was medical and originally gained legitimately.

As for street fentanyl I was able to access it since 2015 when I was around a lot of street dealers and so fourth but it wasn't very common at all, still got sold. Still does. I hope it stays at bay but we will see.

There are already and have been reports if I'm not wrong for nearly 2 years? if not certainly 1 year of Nitazenes cross contamination deaths but iv only see a hand few.