• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone roll and hit up a strip club. Seems fun

Strip clubs are fun when peaking off drugs, drunk or even when sober. TBH but they are awfully expensive if you lose your inhibitions and get lap dance after lap dance. Most strippers are stunners looks wise and know how to charm their clientèle to a T. Be prepared to politely but firmly say no to the strippers as if you get a lap dance off everyone that approaches you when you first walk into the club you will be broke after 20 minutes. These girls know how to hustle. If your a tight ass that enjoys flirting with beautiful women but have the self control to say no to getting a lap dance then strip clubs would be good value for money.

My tip is to only bring enough money you are comfortable spending and don't for the love of god bring your bank card/credit card. Most strip clubs have cash machines and the girls are experts at getting every last dollar out of their punters. But lots of guys go to strip clubs and just watch the girls dancing on the stage and quietly sip their drinks but i imagine it would be kinda annoying having all the girls coming up to you and hassling you get a lap dance.

I was once in Las Vegas with a few friends who wanted to go to a strip club. They were drunk as hell, but I was tripping balls from 2-3 doses of LSD so I just went along with them (smart, right?).

It was fun because I'm an experienced tripper and tripping in strange places is fun for me... but it was VERY far from being my best drug experience. I have always regretted it and I don't ever intend to visit a strip club again.

I can only imagine that rolling in a strip club would be worse. When I'm rolling, the last thing I want to do is be on my guard and constantly reject intimacy, or else treat intimacy as a business transaction.

Then again, strip clubs were never my style to begin with. If you're more into them, maybe you'll be more into rolling at one.

Ive rolled in strip club couple of times. One of them being the coolest experiences I've had. Partly due to the stripper who immeadately when I went for private strip asked me if I was on E. She could tell :). She was so jealous for me. Plus I had tons of fun, cause she knew what would feel great. It wasn't regular lap dancing, but E treatment :)

When I used to party with MDMA a lot we always started at strip clubs spend 2 hours then hit the clubs it was always a nice primer for a night. And yes doing it in Vegas was always a good time

I was married to a stripper for a few years. When you see what it's like from their perspective, strip clubs aren't fun. They've devoted their careers to leading men on and bleeding them dry. They pretend to be interested in you as a tactic to get your money. That would be a huge buzzkill on ecstasy.

I'm taking ecstasy again at EDC Vegas next month. :) I won't be going to any strip clubs. Running into her would be awkward.

i think it sounds fun but i can imagine it would be very frustrating...

firstly you'd get so fucking horny and you'd definitely need to jack off later... but it's really hard to come when you're rolling. getting a boner is difficult but manageable but it takes at least 20-30 minutes of intense stroking for an unsatisfying orgasm. so you;d just be building up your sex drive for a frustrating and dissapointing release.

secondly i can imagine the empathy ruining your enjoyment of the lap dances lol. you'd be like "damn, is this bitch getting paid enough?" "is her kid getting through high school okay?" "does she feel worthless because of her job" you know the kind of empathetic thoughts that pop into your head when you're rolling lol

About 3 years ago, i stopped by a guy friend's house. It was a Saturday nite & he had gooood E, the capsules you snort.
And no, not that fake molly crap from China that's sadly all over today..no no, this was grade A from his connect in LA who got the stuff straight from Europe..so nice ;)
Anyways, they all wanted to go to the strip club, so five guys & I went..and boy was I on a good darn roll when we sat down.

It was fun to have the girls dance around in front of me (i am straight), but all the guys prob had hard-ons..it was fun.
Anyhow, I was rolling & I remember the girls all smelled good-mostly like vanilla & good perfume. It got to the point where they volunteered a lap dance for me just so all the guys could watch, drool & tip like out of control atm machines!

Yes, its a GREAT IDEA to go to a strip club on E, trust me. Just be sure it is a good strip club..no bad vibes :D

Bumping this.

Get the right strip club- atmosphere, cool music, lighting, really hot girls and rolling at a strip club is an awesome experience.

Ive had nothing but good experiences with this. On a serious note, like mentioned earlier, LEAVE YOUR CARD/S AT HOME. Bring cash and make that the limit. Whats FUCKED about strip joints is withdrawing cash, as ive noticed,that the majority of ATM's inside these spots have a transaction fee of $7-10 AND have a withdrawal limit of something stupid low like $100. SO u gotta keep paying the trans fee over and over.

Evil.

Best experience i had was at L.A.'s Spearmint Rhino on a Friday night in like 2010... came with a lot of cash, (that, lets say, i didnt work hard for or earn) , by myself, and naturally had no objection to frivolously spending said cash on the first, maybe 2nd beautiful young girl that came my way. This place is not cheap, pretty standard pricewise, id say ($20/song topless, $40 nude).... multiples of 40 bucks go prettttyy fast when u aint payin attn to the 2~ min shortened radio edit songs... finally i found a girl my age (21 at the time) and she knew what was up, she'd made her dollar for the night and was down to just chill and talk for another hr or so, which was heaven to my thizzed out self. I didnt end up blowing my WHOLE WAD (prob 750/1000) and had what most guys would consider the quintessential strip club experience.

That being said, i have had Countless other trips to s/c that were not worth the cab or Uber fare to get there, mostly due to lack of talent, lack of money (this one sucks when ur friends have cash but only throw u a little, if any), high pressure, annoying sales tactics on the girls' part, or a general surplus of belly meat on and off the stage. ugh