• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone recently taken something that turned out to be an unexpected substance?

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Hi to all the Australians here

I have a colleague who is helping a journalist with a story about drug checking / pill testing. They need to find someone with some relevant personal experience who's open to contributing to the news piece - print/online so no video/audio/images required. See below:

I’ve been talking with a journalist at AAP who is interested in doing a story about drug testing in the lead-up to the summer festival / party season. It would be a story for print/online.

To get it over the line she would like to interview someone who has taken an illicit substance that was not what they thought it was, and who can talk to how pill testing would have prevented the negative outcome they experienced. Preferably someone who has an experience within the last 2 years. The interviewee would be deidentified.

Is this you? If so, you can contact Lanie Harris at cohealth - [email protected] or 0418552377

Thanks!

Great idea. I've been given mislabelled substances at least twice, and neither time was fun. Not to mention the stories that have popped up online in the past month!

Great idea. I've been given mislabelled substances at least twice, and neither time was fun. Not to mention the stories that have popped up online in the past month!
If you are willing to tell your story to a journalist with anonymity, do reach out to Lanie, details above. I know heaps of people have had this experience but it can be hard to locate those people and them being wiling to be interviewed/featured. the journalist is trying to do a story about how much we need drug checking. We can only go so far with statistics - it's the stories that make the difference!