• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone out there who has rolled but suddenly can't anymore?

Vendange

Greenlighter
SWIM has taken MDMA before and rolled pretty hard on more than one occasion from molly. SWIM has only rolled about 5 times within a year in their life. About a month ago SWIM found someone they trust and bought beans. They only felt the jaw clenching feeling, but no euphoria. We later found out that there was an issue with the binding agent so that would explain that however last night SWIM got 2g of molly. SWIM tasted it before consuming it and said it tasted very bitter and very much like molly. SWIM and their partner both took a little less than a g and poured it into orange juice like they have in the past. This time they only got the jaw clenching and a slight body high, but no euphoria feeling. Took them forever to get to sleep. The person they got it from said they rolled off it the night before with their friend. Assuming they're telling the truth, SWIM is wondering why they can't seem to get that euphoric feeling anymore. SWIM had a bad headache the night before taking the MDMA so s/he took half a bar to get to sleep. I know that can effect it but is half a bar enough to hinder the effects? SWIM's partner didn't take any medication and s/he had the same issue with the roll. The last time SWIM took any other drug was percocets a week ago. A week should be enough time to where it wouldn't hinder the effects right? Has anyone ever taken MDMA that a friend has taken as well where one person rolled but the other didn't? Without any other drugs involved?

2g. That's about 15 doses, more then enough for 2 people....bunk gear....test your drugs

Last edited:
I've heard with MDMA that more is less.

Taking a dose of 1g is just going to get you overstimulated like crazy, and leave you feeling speedy and jittery more then anything.

Although you should still probably roll your balls off.

I've heard with MDMA that more is less.

Taking a dose of 1g is just going to get you overstimulated like crazy, and leave you feeling speedy and jittery more then anything.

Although you should still probably roll your balls off.

SWIM and their partner didn't both take 1g. They basically split a g between the both of them but didn't take it all. Now SWIM is just wondering what to do with what's left. Would half a bar hinder the effects if you took it about 22 hours before you take the MDMA?

I have a feeling what you had wasn't MDMA. It may have been Methylone if you were dosing lower end MDMA doses continually (like 0.1g/hour tops), where the dose wouldn't reach anything close to what you may need for Methylone but it is purely speculation since you didn't test your drugs. BTW taste is no indication of what a compound is, especially if there's binder or cut in there.

I'm assuming a bar is a benzo (i don't know much about them) but if it's xanax then a quick google tells me duration is no more than 8 hours, suggesting it would be almost entirely out of your body by 20 hours, so i would say nah it shouldn't have much of an effect on your roll.

You say you didn't use the entire gram, how much did you use? Did you weigh the gram, or just assumed you actually got a gram?
Let's say you used 350mg throughout the night (because lets face it you were definitely shorted if your md is shit) spread over like even a couple of hours there's no way you would get the full experience.

Have a read of the stickies in this forum and stop using SWIM, it doesn't protect you legally and we know it's you anyway. Hope the next roll is better :D

Nearly a gram each of real MDMA should have you rolling obscenely hard, probably way too hard actually.

Recently I have had access to extremely clean & pure mdma, and more than a quarter gram is usually totally unnecessary.

Sounds like you got some shitty stuff, unfortunately. It doesn't sound like your tolerance is significant.