• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Anyone looking forward to assassins creed 3?

done juan

Bluelighter
love the series, love the gameplay. this is one of them games that i sit and play for hours nonstop but i was a bit pissed off at revelations. seemed to end to soon imo. what annoyed me a bit though was that the conspiracy photos or whatever you want to call them werent in revelations. desmonds side missions, although were fun in a way, didnt really add to a global storyline. anyway its been preordered (JOD edition), so we shall see what this one entails.

Its bound to be good. Ubisoft is hyping it up and can't afford to make a mistake such as what happened with the first. AC2 was damn good if I do say so myself, maybe a bit boring towards then end but that's to be expected. It took about fifty hours to beat. I wouldn't say its in my top ten games of all time, but definitely up there.

yeah if im honest i would love another installment of Fallout. spent so much time on it and just love it. i really enjoy the storylines if im honest. the thing about revelations that got too samey was the assassin side missions and the controlling of cities. not enough substance and no skill involved.