• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe anyone IV zubsolv does it burn?

jaysofab

Bluelighter
I wanna know cause I just got 5 zubsolv the 5.7 bupe and wanted to know if they burn they smell like a strong ass mint and I wanted to know if they are better sub-lingual cause the new mechanism or if I should just IV like I normally do with suboxone

just wanted to say lol i went ahead and IVed it anyways and wow really good not going to lie i thought it would burn but it doesnt and i enjoyed it and i feel high from like 1mg and when im doing suboxone i only shoot the films cause all that filler in the pills but i do 4mg a day of suboxone films and ill only need maybe 2 of zubsolv but actually im fine off 1mg so im going to just not do any cause you know but just saying i would highly suggest not doing this im not promoting it just saying what i did and wanted to see what someone else did it before i did but i have no patience but i do not suggest this if you dont know what your doing you risk abscesses and much more staph infections and its just not healthy to do it but im rocked cant lie

With all due respect, being that you highly suggest not injecting Zubsolv, maybe you should strongly consider taking your own advice?

To each his own. Are you a daily user of IV Suboxone, or just when nothing else is around?? You could probly get by on less than 4mg of Suboxone that way. 1mg=4mg so really you SHOULD be okay with only 2mg a day, or maybe drop down to 3mg at first. 2mg then 1mg,anyway... and seems like Zusolve would burn, remember using a menthol cig butt as a filter one time, shit burned! Don't know how that lady did it all the time. Hell, there was q-tips, why was she using a cig filter i wonder...another anyway...

no it doesnt burn at all actually and even tho its max absorption for IV use 4mg may be a lot that ROA but sublingual 4mg is nothing but I found out myself im just not recommending it cause IV use is stupid even tho you get 100% of it but still I only do about 1.5mg now doing the zubsolv I used to have a prescription then I went to rehab got clean again from everything now im just taking bupe again cause if not ill do dope I got way off key but yeah it actually does not burn I just figured the mint would tingle sting but it doesnt and its probally much better cause the pill weighs a lot less then a normal suboxone pill so your shooting tons of less fillers and it has a better absorption so you dont need as much! I didnt think you could but you can

oh and I went from being prescribed to 16mg a day to none although I would like to only do 1mg a day instead of 2-4mg because lower tolly makes up extra jolly oh and I recommended it to people who are naive and dont know what there doing for safe IV practice

As stated above, I felt no burn from IV Zubsolv (dissolved in cold filtered water and pulled through micron filter. Personally, I am able to do much less than sub lingual and I achieve a greater effect from the drug (these things subliminally SUCK, they taste like menthol shit and they cause a lot of saliva, which I hate... they are cheap generic rip crap if you ask me, the real subliguil Strips are the best IMO, I am switching back to those myself).

Now I am in NO WAY condoning IV use of this drug, just simply adding to the above statements that it does not burn (as was asked in the first post). The issue with IVing suboxone (although I have done it a lot and think it is an excellent ROA for this drug) is it kinda defeats the purpose of getting clean and not reverting to old drug using ways (Liek shooting up) that being said, to each his own, who am I to tell someone else how to live or what and how they put substances into their body. Just be safe! :)

there is really no reason injecting bupe of any kind, is it just for withdrawels?

Im reg user of herion and roxy and i iv zubsolv and never feel withdrawels at all they have no burn and is a lifesaver when needed not saying its a great buzz but it def takes the edge off of the pure hell when sick

I just took a 5mlg zubsolv for the first time in about 6months and I have a bag of her I on can I do it and feel it or no

QueenBadBitch: How long ago did you take the zubsolv and how did you do it, subligual? snorted? iv? each ROA has a different half life, iv lasts the shortest of them. Even if you did IV 5mg of zubsolv and tried doing a bag of H the same day or within 12-24 hrs after the sub, you probably wont feel a whole lot tbh. I have done full agonist opiates like H as soon as 8 hrs after doing 2mg of bupe IV and while I felt it, it wasn't as strong as it would have been if I waited like 12 or more hours to do it. Like I said the ROA you use for the sub has a lot to do with how long you need to wait and 5.7mg of zubsolv=8mg of suboxone/subutex supposedly so that's quite a lot of bupe. Don't do anymore sub and try to wait til tomorrow to do the H, it will most likely work better. You may feel something if its really good H after waiting like 8-12 hrs, it also depends on how fast of a metabolism you have. I have a super fast metabolism and don't do more than 2mg of bupe at a time IV, so I am usually able to feel a strong opioid like H 8-12 hours later.

I wouldn't recommend it the risks outweigh the benefits if any at all. I just shot half a 5.7, cold water, two cottons. I felt nothing at all, nose still dripping and sweating. I waited 15 minutes, still nothing. Put the other half under my tongue which disovled in 8 seconds and within 3 minutes my nose stopped running. Im still in withdrawal, stomach still going in circles and my ears are still ringing to hell but it stopped some minor wd symptoms. I had not used in about 36 hours but got cotton fever trying to hit cottons on my way out so it has been hell. Last time I took this 18 hours after not using and it put me in PW so bad that i couldn't see straight to drive. I hate these pills but I need to somewhat function and I think the dopeman got locked up.