• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone hear or try any grey black berrys?

Tried the blackberry's a few weeks ago and must add that they were lacking something, somewhat disappointed. But regardless, they are indeed good pills. Just believ my tolerance might've been real high when I consumed them. I'd say start off with 3/4's of one if you're not too sure on if the full thing will be to strong or not. If you don't feel much or aren't at the point you need to be within an hour dose the rest of it and wait it out, because I did notice that they took quite a while to fully kick in.

Tried the blackberry's a few weeks ago and must add that they were lacking something, somewhat disappointed. But regardless, they are indeed good pills. Just believ my tolerance might've been real high when I consumed them. I'd say start off with 3/4's of one if you're not too sure on if the full thing will be to strong or not. If you don't feel much or aren't at the point you need to be within an hour dose the rest of it and wait it out, because I did notice that they took quite a while to fully kick in.

i guess the dark purple ones were tested at 160mgs of MDMA i hope these new grey ones are as good if not better

wouldnt surprise me if the 2nd batch is weaker. it seems these pressers are putting out a 1st batch thats high mgs and getting them tested for everyone to see the high test result number by the test center. then they make a much larger 2nd batch with less mdma content. I believe these are the ones they are exporting to other countries, and the USA is one of them. just my $.02, cause theres been a few of these "supposedly" high dosed beans that have dissapointed many people i know

there is a batch of fake blackberry's in circulation that are gray have you tested them. i have seen purple blackberry's that are legit however they are a euro press.

there is a batch of fake blackberry's in circulation that are gray have you tested them. i have seen purple blackberry's that are legit however they are a euro press.

yeah my buddy ate them and said it was like double dropping the good OG mints and i got to look at them in person and they looked like the ones in the link i posted so i grabbed a couple, me and my homies are gonna be trying them new years at THE GIGANTIC show so ill let u guys know how my first EURO pill goes, i have a couple in my collection but because i can only grab like 1 or 2 of them i just put them in my collection but the blackberries ill actually be eating cuz i was able to grab acouple more :)

Last edited: