• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anyone have experience with HTFSE hash?

DaDankyDank

Bluelighter
I'm not sure how long it's been around, but recently it's been floating around my area and comes with a ridiculous price tag. I'm also not totally sure what it is other than it's "high terpene full spectrum extract" and from what I understand it's a solvent extracted product that contains the vast majority of active cannabinoids and a ridiculously high percent of terpenes. I was looking at pics on instagram and it's crazy how the compounds crystallize while the terpenes seperate and you get 2 seperate layers in the container. It looks fireeeee.

If anyone's been fortunate enough to try it how would you describe the high from it? I've found bho/bubble/distillate all effect me a little differently and I'm curious which one the HTFSE compares most to for you. If it was a terpy as a good bho and got me high like a good bubble/non solvent process I want to try it but if it's anything like distillate I'm not sure if I'd be a fan. Also if you have any info on how it's processed I'd be curious to hear that as well.

I've heard of it but wasn't really sure of the details myself. I assumed it was some kind of BHO process but I'm not sure what's being done differently vs. say, live resin.