View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anyone have experience with DON?

smitty823j

Bluelighter
I have peeked around the net a bit...really not much information.
I know of DOM....35 years later and I still remember it well, very well.
But I do not think I have ever heard anyone mention, let alone know of anyone who has ever tried DON

Anyone out there familiar with this?

I have peeked around the net a bit...really not much information.
I know of DOM....35 years later and I still remember it well, very well.
But I do not think I have ever heard anyone mention, let alone know of anyone who has ever tried DON

Anyone out there familiar with this?

It seems to be one of the less common drugs of the DOx class. I believe it's generally described as being similar to other DOx drugs, but perhaps with a more pronounced stimulant nature. Here's a couple of links I found:

Wikipedia DON article
Big and dandy DOn thread

trip reports:
DON: A trip report
DON - experienced - 3,5 mg's
DON - second time - first breakthrough

Seen most of this..just wondering if anyone has any direct experience. New friend said he would send me a sample. Not sure whether to accept or not as I am not sure I would use it. My best trip ever was on DOM and my worsse drug experience ever was on DOM...
Anyhow....if you know this chem your input would be appreciated

believe a poster who knows quite a bit about a lot of the rarer psychedelics said it had some unpleasant body issues. unsure of how many others feel the same way though

Something tells me Erny and his 'crew' have some things to say about it, not sure if they want to though.

I would love to know more since it is the only dox compound not classed in my country (that i know of)

nevr had that one hit my crew..

there was some DOET i came across not too long ago, but ill be honest- i chickened out.

2 of my boys ate it n said it was pretty damn intense..but that goes for all the DOX series

expect long duration and psychedelic intensity coupled w amphetamine delerium..that would be my guess :)

Would be interested in trying this if I ever came across some - I'm interested in trying all the DOx's, as they are a fascinating line of compounds with pretty wide ranging effects. Same goes for the 2C-x compounds.

It was found on some blotter on Russia not so long ago iirc. I'd be far more interested in DOM. Tried DOET too and found it quite intense though not particularly interesting. As far as I'm concerned, DOC and possible DOM are the two most interesting DOX's.

Tried DON today. From both my girlfriend and I's experiences it is a time travelling compound. One moment we were in 17th century France, the next moment we were in the Somme in the mud, blood and misery.
It is truly a powerful compound and something not to be taken lightly. It is beautiful, rare and golden in colour as is the experience. One of my only +4 experiences and something I will never forget.
I should mention we took doses over 10-15mg. It wasn't too intense, bodyload was non present whatsoever and IMO perfect dose, 3-5mg will get you nowhere!

Last edited:
Wow, interesting! From what I understand, almost everyone says that DON is rather shallow and recreational. However, most people say that 2C-N isn't exciting either, yet Morninggloryseed had a +4 on it, randomly.

I have DOET, I have tried it once at 3.5mg and I wasn't sure what to make of it, it was definitely psychedelic but I'm not even sure what it did. Quite active but not entirely pleasant, some body issues, and nothing really exciting mentally or visually. How much did you take? What was the experience like?

I hope you can write trip reports on both of your experiences! It would really be giving a gift to the world.