• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone had MDA recently?

roady05

Bluelighter
Always been curious about trying this one but never been lucky enough to source any I'm in the UK by the way. As always- anecdotes and information welcome :) Must say I'm really enjoying killing some time reading up on bluelight these days. Been a few months since I spent any time on here- full of great wonderful weirdos :)

im in NZ mda is easy to come by. Not sure about europe but mda was big back in the early 2000s.

MDA is pretty awesome but the comedowns are very rough.

I’m in the US but purchased from the UK via dnm’s.

Actually did the interview to helpwith one of the research studies on here that was about using them which was pretty cool.

It was confirmed tested as MDA but I didn’t like it personally although that was my first time trying it. It was actually 110mg MDA and 60mg MDMA which I knew was very good and have been using for years.

I’m one of the ones that like the MDMA feel more than the MDA feel. I do really love psychedelics because some people like it more for that property but it killed a lot of the MDMA qualities that make it shine imo. Just felt like an edgy roll which I’ve never experienced before with MDMA.

Should probably also add that I use conservatively typically kept to 3-5 times per year, no more than one redose, and a lot of harm reduction but still got a wicked hangover/comedown from it. Lot of lingering anxiety the next week which isn’t normal. Was at a Bassnectar show and nothing out of the norm happened but was definitely much worse than I ever get with MDMA

I’m in the US but purchased from the UK via dnm’s.

Actually did the interview to helpwith one of the research studies on here that was about using them which was pretty cool.

It was confirmed tested as MDA but I didn’t like it personally although that was my first time trying it. It was actually 110mg MDA and 60mg MDMA which I knew was very good and have been using for years.

I’m one of the ones that like the MDMA feel more than the MDA feel. I do really love psychedelics because some people like it more for that property but it killed a lot of the MDMA qualities that make it shine imo. Just felt like an edgy roll which I’ve never experienced before with MDMA.

Should probably also add that I use conservatively typically kept to 3-5 times per year, no more than one redose, and a lot of harm reduction but still got a wicked hangover/comedown from it. Lot of lingering anxiety the next week which isn’t normal. Was at a Bassnectar show and nothing out of the norm happened but was definitely much worse than I ever get with MDMA
Very interesting, I wonder what the reason is for the more pronounced comedowns? To me it would seem counter intuitive to assume more serotonin release if a lot of the fun mdma qualities are lacking? Neurotransmitters work in strange ways though so perhaps I am wrong.

Did you get much visual activity with it? I always find with 2c-b I notice the visuals way less if I'm at concerts or whatever and it gets loads stronger whenever I'm in a more calm environment...

Oh gawd, id love to find some crystal mda these days. Been almost 20 years. Mdma, sure but mda i dont see anymore. Worthwhile to play with tho, very fun. Dosage is slightly less than mdma too

Very interesting, I wonder what the reason is for the more pronounced comedowns? To me it would seem counter intuitive to assume more serotonin release if a lot of the fun mdma qualities are lacking? Neurotransmitters work in strange ways though so perhaps I am wrong.

Did you get much visual activity with it? I always find with 2c-b I notice the visuals way less if I'm at concerts or whatever and it gets loads stronger whenever I'm in a more calm environment...

MDA has more dopamine release and is where a lot of the neurotoxicity is theorized to come from (or one of the places at least) due to dopamine oxidation. Everyone I know reports harsher condones with it so I was expecting that.

I was flipping on 300ug LSD so I can’t say how much it impacted visuals unfortunately haha.

MDA does also release more serotonin than MDMA too, hence the increased suicide Tues feel. IMO MDA varies batch to batch and some are a lot better than others, it has to be really pure.

The reason I think it lacks is likely due to decreased action on oxytocin compared to MDMA. That’s why many report increased euphoria but decreased connection with others.

I personally love MDA and feel true rolling is MDMA with a small amount of MDA mixed in. SWIM you should try a lower MDA ratio next time, have it flavor the MDMA moreso than dominate it.

MDA is very common where I live. I believe this has to do with the synthesis routes most common for certain areas.

-GC

I actually gave it all to a friend after that experience haha. Thought about trying again but not really worth it to me since the MDMA is already perfect haha

I think MDA is very overrated, for me it's a psychedelic with too much body load. I sourced it thinking it would be like the good pills from early 2000's (for example the blue PlayStations) but it was nothing like that.

Al i know is that the anus has sensitive membranes, and that it absorbs medication quickly.. that's why when there's suppositories which are effective so i would think that if you have not consumed anything you can pretty much put anything in there and it'll still work... just my humble opinion.