• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone from Manchester, UK.. Had Opiates and Adderall dries up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam129

Greenlighter
Anyone from Manchester, UK.. Has opiates and Adderall dried up?

Anyone else from Manchester having trouble finding painkillers and Adderall?

Last edited:
What is EEAD?

I have seen people ask similar questions... I'm not asking people for any suppliers or anything just asking if it disappeared.

Thanks

^ Seems the obvious answer but will leave it open for now in case there actually is some very localised spectacular WoD success story at work here.

Not sourcing. We have many threads about the regional availability of pretty much any drug you can think of all over BL. As long as any discussion stays strictly away from anything too specific it's just another availability thread. Unless I'm missing something.

As noted, source discussion is strictly forbidden. General questions about availability are not. Basically, no asking about specific areas of any given town/city/whatever. No online vendors ("darkweb" or otherwise). That kinda thing. Just use common sense and ask a member of staff if in doubt.

Welcome to BL, Cam129 - you just found EADD ;)

*incoming pedantry*

Judging from the previous posts from a day ago, he's never done adderall and was asking for advice on drugs that you wouldn't be noticeably high on.

This thread makes it sound like he's been looking for a while and noticed supply dry up. It don't add up!!11 8(

Sorry Cam129, welcome to EADD, don't wanna put you off :D

I've never come across adderall in the UK, however amphetamine paste/powder is around. Probably cheaper too. Happy hunting.

Hmm... I have to say that after checking post history there is a distinct mismatch between earlier posts and this thread. As such I think we are going to err on the side of caution whilst also giving the benefit of the doubt. Fug is right, it is utterly inconceivable that opiates and amphetamine are unavailable in Manchester (or indeed any other town, city, most villages and a few hamlets). As Fug also said, happy hunting. And please bear in mind that hunting of any kind is strictly forbidden anywhere on BL. Please familiarise yourself with the BLUA or contact a member of staff if unsure of what is and is not acceptable on BL.

You're still welcomed to BL and EADD but bear in mind that asking randomers off t'interwebz for drugs is probably not such a wise move. Not that you were I'm sure.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.