• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Anyone familiar with LSU?

Mr.Dearborn

Greenlighter
I'm going to start applying to colleges pretty soon and I was wondering if anyone on bluelight has any experience with Louisana State? It would be out of state but I'm very interested in the proximity to New Orleans and its greek life. I've heard its actually a boring school but I'd like to know if anyone has heard anything else or attended it.

Definitely do the Greek Life! Lets say... I've had lots of fun. ;)

Now, I definitely did party in NOLA, but it wasn't a "thing" since BR had a plenty of opportunity and girls. ;)

It's really not that boring, especially during football season.

Great *SEC* school. Definitely check it out!

I did not attend that school, so I unfortunately have no specifics for you.

I will say that it's important to attend a school that offers you sufficient financial aid, is accredited, and offers the major you are after. Anything else is extraneous.

Fuck yeah.. I was @ BAtonRougeCC..never made it to lsu,but i threw down with em. Yeah do the frat thing,or do ur own thing. Theres alot of frenchy type shit down in tiger town/stadium.

Will soon,drivin across country kansas<alabama 4 work,mot to go home. Cell tower fiber optics work yo! Fuxkyea been up all night .. Outside TN.
And yea worked at a badass restraunt as a fry cook fuckered up then a fucklab rat on fentanyl .25-1.0mcg/mg patchd n hollyy fuck did i feel goodtakin bus back 2 the drug/alch rehab i was @.
Thats a trip in its self,i was18 then !

I'm excited for the stories D's haha. Also my college options are between LSU and NC state as of right now. I might put Appalachian on my list as well. who knows.