Anyone ever use that drug test foolers?

McBeaver

Bluelighter
I was wondering about those products to fool a urine test... anyone ever buy one? Are they drinks, powders, how do they work, which one is the best, do they really even work, goldenseal any good, etc...????? Basically to fool for weed and e... Any info would be helpful, thanks.

well a friend of mine was telling me about this drink that comes in about a 12-14 oz serving. he said it's mad thick and nasty and you gotta take it in one shot and then fill it with water and down that too~ =p
but he said it works. it takes about an hour to kick in and then after that, it'll last you for about 4-5 hours. unfortunately i dont know what it's called but he said you can get it in any health food or drug store. i hope this helps~ =) happy rollin~

I've used a product called Gold Bond before. It came in a 8 oz. bottle, very thick and nasty. It did the job though. I got it at a place that sold pipes.
Love,
JM

I've successfully used a similar drink called Terminator gold. It has worked for me 4 times now! Highly recomended but you must follow the directions closely!

CarboClean worked for me, course I stopped smoking about 3 days before the big test, but since THC is stored in PhatCellz it really wouldn't matter. The stuff made me gag though like I was munchin some shroomies, nasty stuff but worth it if you want that job or don't want to get busted when your on probie. I got the "orange flavor", I don't think the purple stuff would have been any better.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

JMSpin & psilocybin: How often do you smoke and how far in advance did you stop? I smoke minimum 3 times a week, maximum everyday. Also, did you order thsi stuff over the internet, where can I get it? Thanks.

I just used this stuff a couple weeks ago called Clear Choice. I'm pretty sure it worked because as far as I know they're supposed to let you know if you failed so that they can test you again and, since they didn't, I must have passed. I used it for weed since I had just smoked a ton of dank 4 days earlier. It's worked for a friend twice already. It came in a sports drink type bottle and it tasted pretty bad. It starts working in an hour and works for 5 hours after. You can't eat or for drink 4 hours before taking it which is a bitch! There's info on several products on Erowid.org.

I have tried 2 different flushers (both purchased at head shops). the 1st one didnt work because i drank it too early/ too soon or something and didnt pee at the right time because you had to tinkle at least 2 times before the actual test and then the 2nd worked.. probably because i read the directions. Golden Seal works only if they dont test for it, which in the case of my peacecorps drug test =*( they did... had to start all over.. peace