• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Anyone ever have mild hallucinations from H?

tarman

Bluelighter
The stuff smells good- vinegary, cat boxy, but it seems to activate my Hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder . I took a lot of acid in high school and have a little bit of purple snow in my vision all the time. That's what the aforementioned phrase is. This latest batch could of course be some fentanyl analogue or who knows what. It's definitely an opiate, because I'm not going into withdrawal. I've used it for a few weeks, but just have this nagging feeling.

This latest batch seems to brighten up my HPPD. If ever there was a reason to quit- I tell ya, this would be it. I'm doin about 0.2g a day, snorted, sometimes less. Been using for a year- lots of different batches, nothin ever caused visual affect. So I think this might be the motivator. I dunno, anybody out there can offer any thoughts?

I havent done heroin in years and my HPPD wasnt as bad back then, but recently I have taken Suboxone and it drastically worsened my HPPD. I also noticed a very realistic "dream while your awake" thing going on while I was nodding, as much as you can nod on suboxone. It was similar to Kratom though not as intense. Honestly I feel like dreaming while awake is not healthy for the mind and the only other time ive experienced it was taking Melatonin and not being able to fall asleep. I never had this with Heroin, Morphine, or Fentanyl back when I used. That has nothing to do with HPPD though. I have heard that drugs you would think help with HPPD can actually make it worse.

HPPD is pretty complex and misunderstood so ill give you my experience and see if it helps. I cant pinpoint exactly when I got HPPD but I will tell you I believe THC analogues like Spice were some of the most damaging along with LSD and RCs. I did plenty of pure and unpure MDMA as well. I get grainy vision, eyes being stained by light with positive/negative afterimages, some growing/shrinking/moving of objects, borders of an object disappearing, possibly brighter colors its been so long I cant tell, and tracers. I used to get an exact pattern from a specific mushroom trip but that one has passed. Anyway after a few years of using fun drugs I got on heroin and I dont believe it helped the HPPD it just made me not care. After getting clean from all drugs for about 3 years my HPPD was almost completely gone...then I smoked weed one time and it all came back. Reread that one

I dealt with it for awhile and about a year later took acid for the first time in many years. My "HPPD" was so bad for the next two weeks I was pretty much still tripping. Now its been 3 years since that trip and my condition is worse than ever. Its hard to figure out really because there are some things that are purely benign effects on the vision and I believe those to be the tracers, static vision, and eyes stained by light. No matter what condition my mind is in those two symptoms are always there and I believe they are 100% from drug use. They dont bother me at all I laugh at them. The other symptoms like the swirling/growing/waviness, patterns, borders disappearing are another condition in my opinion and are more indirectly related to drug use. Try to keep your stress level down and focus on improving your life and those should go away.