• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anyone ever get this feeling?

@OP, Absolutely yes. I think I've gone so far as to postulate that my psychedelic experiences are an inevitability because they are in fact reality, unaltered and unwavering. That ordinary life is like the dream that orbits the true divine reality that occupies no point in space or time. I mean to suggest that there are no individual trips in any sort of sequential order but rather they are the same neverending trip that I forever occupy only briefly realizing it, because such thought patterns are simply not possible given the nature of time as is perceived in our ordinary lives in relation to the experiences spanning many trips. Which ultimately leads to the conclusion that each psychedelic experience is of a design and not a choice. And when I trip next I can safely assume no matter what that it was meant to happen and is of no accident.

It find it so utterly fascinating that some many people spanning decades and nationalities report such similar experiences. I really believe there is something "more", something more fundamental out there, some ineffable, unknowable and undefinable. It is the "All". An I think maybe psychedelics can allow us to tap into this true reality. It certainly isn't any more crazy of an idea than the major world religions..