• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone ever feel this way?

Marji

Greenlighter
I’m getting kicked out of my sisters for not helping enough. She wants to airb&b the extra rooms.
Only option I have bc it’s the cheapest and I could use it, is move into sober living.
Today has to be my last day using.
I feel angry, sad, feel like I’m losing my best friend which has been meth. Now I feel like going to do a bag of dope and I haven’t even done it in a year. I’m so pissed off like I’m saying good bye to my best friend.
Meanwhile I have to stay at my sisters the next 4 days to clean my system out. She does meth and Xanax. It’s going to be really hard.

Tha
This maybe a blessing in disguise , prayers going up for you.
[/QUOTE)
Thank you, I just don’t understand why I’m having these feelings. I want to be clean but I want to keep going.

Really wish you the best Marji, been watching you since you first arrived here and I feel I’ve seen a positive progression in the time you’ve been here. I may be bias but consciously or subconsciously your recent psychedelic use may be forcing you to really look at your life and asking some important questions to yourself about what you want going forward.

I feel sober living is a great idea. Idk if you do already but use your free time to better your diet and exercise, me personally my mental health and how I feel about life depends highly on these things.

Goddamn Airbnb is fucking everyone too it seems..

-GC

I lived in numerous SLE's years ago and seem to remember them only taking people that were just out of treatment (ie; very recently clean and sober).
Probably as a very simple first line defense against normies just wanting cheap housing. Idk, maybe emphasize your urge to relapse.