• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

anyone ever experience the same dream/going to the same dream-places as someone else?

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
maybe this would be better fit in philosophy and spirituality, but I thought maybe id try it here first bc im not really askin about it in a P&S kind of frame.

i wonder, has anyone else here shared dreams with other people? i think the idea that first would come to mind is that you and someone have the same dream at the same time, and then wake up and be like wait, what? YOU had that dream TOO? That was MY dream! we did this, then we did this, right--and then youre like, yea, then we went here, etc and each confirm the details of the dream. I guess that would be called mutual dreaming from what i ve heard.

But theres another aspect to it that i wonder about, which is , while you might not be simultaneously dreaming the same dream, you both have dreams of the same things/places, and both repeatedly travel to those places and see each other there while in the dream, and then both recognize it once you wake up. like, basically, you both somehow created, exclusively of eachothers knowledge, the same exact place in your dreams, and then you both go there, and see each other there. this is what i been experiencing lately and its just blowing me away bc i dont know what to make of it, i never even would have thought it would be possible.

to give you a lil more detail. i have a friend whose more than a friend--he aint my man, but hes more than a 'friend with benefits' and we have a really deep connection and care for each other. we both are a lil more intuitive/sensitive/whatever than average ppl, when it comes to things beyond the physical realm. but anyways. we were talking about dreams. and i started tellin him about this one place that i go to all the time in my dreams again and again. now keep in mind this is a place ive never ever told anyone about, either IRL or online or anywhere. nobody on earth knows about this town or what its like. but i started telling him about it and he interrupts me telling me details about it--details that are completely accurate. for example, this town is on a mountain, and the roads wind up towards the top til it becomes woods and cliffs and theres a abandoned factory type place and a water tower at the top of the cliffs. But i didnt say something like "Oh, yea? So, are there cliffs at the top of the mountain? is there anything at the top of the cliffs?" no "leading questions" , no suggestion, nothing. I didnt even mention no damn cliffs. he just up and goes "and yea, the road winds up to these cliffs, and then on top theres this big creepy old building like a warehouse or something". just , out of nowhere with no clues or anything to go off of, he knew this place and could describe it without any input from me. i started gettin chills up my spine and my heart racing and my hair all standing on end with each correct word he said bc it was just so unreal to hear somebody describe this totally secret inner dream-realm town. Because its like . . . here he is, dreaming of the this place too, without either of us ever having discussed it with the other one til now. Independently of each other, without each other knowing, we both created the EXACT SAME PLACE in our minds, and both go to it, and fucking SEE EACH OTHER THERE when we dream. Just like as if it was a real place and we happened to bump into eachother on the street.

and it wasnt just one or two or three details that matched. i mean, full descriptions of particular houses, etc. theres this one house on the edge of town that i mentioned, but nothing more other than it existed, and he just goes yea, it has a red door with a gold knocker, a little overhang with gray shingles, and when u go in, the stairs split and u can either go up or down. . . which was right, to a T. right down to the koi pond with the weeping willow tree next to it. creepy shit. he knew the layout of the interior of the house and everything. i just sat there with my jaw dropped as he described it.

So far, we see eachother in passing in this town sometimes, but havent "met" yet. but well talk about our dreams, and in the morning after i "went" to the town the night before in my dreams, hell be like "hey, you dreamed about the town again last night didnt you, cuz i saw you there". 8o so weird. i cant even begin to imagine what all that might mean or whatever, but Im just kind of curious if anyone else here has ever experienced any kind of shared dreaming before?

Sounds awesome! <SNIP - no glorifying drug use in SO please...>

I'm just being silly. Although I do believe this would be better in S&P.

Id like to hear more responses to this, very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have re-occuring dreams all the time. One to date that comes back is I go to this path in my suburb I've never been to before and I am spearfishing and see fish every where like I've never seen before and don't know which one to get.

I attribute it to drinking KISS beer, as ever since I've been drinking it I get very vivid dreams. Hasn't happened like this when I drink other beers.

yea but that really aint got nothin to do with the ropic . . . im not askin about recurring dreams at all tho. im asking about sharing dreams with another person either having the same dreams or both of u going to the same place. i hate when ppl just read the title or skim thru a sentence or two and reply nd u can tell they didnt read it at all. :p sorry im in hater mode today lol. but yea. this thread is about two people having the same dreams or creating the same dreamworlds unknown to each other not just recureent dreams.

You bringing this up made me remember something from a long time ago...So, thanks.

I hope things are going well.

Anyway, I once had this happen with my brother when we were very young. We shared the same room, had an almost identical dream to the point where we could both fill in different parts of the story.

It was a very unique story too, most likely only something a young child could think of.

take care

Last edited:
yup, I sure have

one particular incident comes to mind

Sorry Kadijah but your topic clearly states anyone have the same dream with a slash then going to the same dream as someone else.... Semantically speaking you are asking for comments from both.... Many people will reply on just your thread starter alone and not so much what you have posted... sorry people are lazy and dont like to read through posts... I do get what you are saying though.... Even though this isnt what you may have asked for I am a very good Lucid dreamer and I have always had this recurring dream of me flying like peter pan over my grandmothers house.... I am almost 36 and she died in the early to mid 80's .... whenever this dream happens I realize I am in that lucid dream and can control my dreams... sorry this doesnt really help you just thought I would share it anyways!

Yeah. I also have a dream like those things. But I can't also understand dreams with a different person.

i have these trippy ass middle eastern redlight hash bodegas sidestreet dreams
that venture off of random cities amsterdam nyc mainly

but ill try dreamin of ya lacey k