• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever been on Probation?

grindmode44

Greenlighter
Hello Everyone 👋🏼 I hope all is well with everybody! I am new again, I was a pretty active member here several years ago and then I stopped logging in a few years ago because life just got busy and I really slowed down spending time on social media and online in general so I had to make a new account with my new email. But I'm glad to be back with a really dope community and some great people!
I have a question for anyone whose ever been on Probation, Parole or Pre-trial. In many cases you can be ordered to not leave the state without permission from either the judge or your counselor, case worker, ETC. But if you don't have time to get permission, has anyone ever heard of or personally experienced a situation where the court could find out? I am in shitty situation but have no previous charges and have no criminal record but have been told not to leave the state until after my court date.
I personally don't see or know how the court could find out unless of course I did something stupid while out of town and got in trouble, which also I wouldn't see happening being this would be a work trip where I wouldn't even be driving or anything for the few days I was working out of state.

I definitely would ask my attorney that would be representing me in this matter but I haven't locked one down yet and won't be doing so until after this work trip.
I apologize for the long post just to ask that simple question. I obviously realize that anything could happen so I would be doing so at my own risk. But I have spoken to so many really intelligent, sharp individuals in this group so I figured there was no harm in asking!
Once again, I hope all is well with everyone and thanks in advance for any answers or information I get
Thanks 🙏🏼

When I was on paper I wasn’t supposed to even leave the COUNTY without permission, let alone the state

But as long as you avoid having any contact with LE you should be fine