• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Anyone ever ask you to get steam gift cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyneko

Greenlighter
Someone referred this to me. Lady wants to get steam gift cards to pay. She doesn't have steam but that's how she deals. This is the first time I've heard of this and I can't find anything on it

Hello, this is not suited for BDD, i'm gonna move this to Drug Culture, but they may close it. Actually I'm gonna close it myself, bluelight is not here to help you facilitate drug transactions, there is nothing HR about it so I hope you understand. Read the BLUA before further posting, this rule is between the first ones.

Welcome to BL Kittyneko :)

After a little checking it appears that Steam is a video game platform that encompases many different features. Very odd it would be used for a transaction as the one you speak of, but my Co-Mod is completely right regarding our rules and how they concern purchasing methods as not being related to Harm Reduction. If you have further contact, some further inquiry might make for some interesting answers.

Good Luck to you and if you have a question that's directly related to drugs, and the safe consumption of them, I think we can be of more help.

Stay Safe,
JA

ps. we have another forum here on BL. "Sports & Gaming", you might try looking at for more answers about the distribution company 'steam' or a wide range of sports, but they aren't going to be able to answer any questions on transaction payments with such items either.

Status
Not open for further replies.