• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone else vape Juul?

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Didn't know if this is the right forum/forum area to post this.. but anyone report any side effects/health issues from vaping Juul? Or I guess nicotine vaping in general.

I don't use a Juul (its a pod system right?) but I have been vaping high strength nic liquid since 2012 and have never experienced any side effects aside from a little wheezing/asthma triggering occasionally. I definitely feel a million times healthier than when I was smoking

I know lots of people who use them. They're perfectly safe imo. I do condescend them though (jokingly) and call them kids for it, 'cause Juuls really only became so popular in the gen Z population and spread from there.

In all seriousness though, they're bad for the environment, same way cig butts are, they encourage a culture of consume then waste. All those little plastic pods litter the ground in cities now. Fucking use a waste bin you trashy ass teenagers.

I was using one of these things when I was on oxy because the nicotine seems to potentate opiates nicely. Pushes me into a nod on a dose that wouldn't normally make me nod. But now I'm off oxy I don't find any enjoyment in nicotine.

Regardless though as a vape system the Juul is a pretty elegant one, easy to use and all that, although the price of the refills is a bump if you are actually trying to replace a smoking habit. Much cheaper to buy e-liquid and put it in a generic cheap vape.

I wish I could buy CBD refills for the Juul though, would be handy if nothing else.

I wish I could buy CBD refills for the Juul though, would be handy if nothing else.
Now that would be cool. But here in the US, you can already buy the equivalent, with the vape cart craze the CBD market has its own high quality vape carts available, but at prices similar to THC carts so I rarely buy them.

Now that would be cool. But here in the US, you can already buy the equivalent, with the vape cart craze the CBD market has its own high quality vape carts available, but at prices similar to THC carts so I rarely buy them.

CBD is mostly sold in oils here, either for sublingual administration or as vape liquid, and occasionally as capsules but that's less common and usually the doses are low. The prices are pretty steep however they are beginning to drop as CBD gets bigger here. It's been declared a medical product by the MHRA so you can even buy it in pharmacies now.

I would be really interested in THC/CBD mixes but unfortunately most of what is sold as "THC carts" in the UK is actually some random synthetic cannabinoid as THC is, well, technically declared as a medicine now, but NICE refuses to approve anything for prescription so in reality you still can't actually get a script. Fuck that. Looks like I can't go anywhere near it yet unless I fly all the way to certain US states or Canada. Might actually be flying to Canada next year though! If I do I will be sooooo fucking stoned the whole time haha.