• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anyone else seen entities on Magic mushrooms?

jezpe

Bluelighter
Yeah i remembered some weird trip from years ago and wanted to know if anyone else have encountered people/spirits/entities while eating mushrooms, or any other psychedelic for that matter. I think DMT can be counted out from this thread, you who use it know why.
So i was on a 3-4 day binge without sleeping with all kind of drugs, and managed to drag myself home, but all the stims made me stay up and i was becoming extremely sick. So i had a idea, theres mushrooms in my drawer maybe this will help with my sickness. I was literally sitting in middle of living room with puke bucket. So i ate unknown amount (good handful maybe 2-3g) of mushrooms, and just sit there in middle of living room. I dont remember that i was tripping (i was very fucked up already for the binge.) But i remember that everytime i closed my eyes there was this woman sitting next to me. She looked like a "forest shaman" with green and mossy clothes and grey hair and a cane. She just sit there silently next to me and everytime i opened my eyes she was gone. I had this massive feeling of everythings gonna be okay and she would protect me throughout this journey. The shrooms did help massively with my sickness and i was able to go to sleep in few hours?? of tripping?? (my memory is kinda fuzzy about this). But the weirdest thing is that i could see her as clear as i would see any other person on the streets, and she always stayed in same position didnt move or say anything just watched and protected me. I dont remember any visuals or great thoughts about this trip, just this peace and calm she gave me.
Really weird story i know, but i want to know if anyone else have had similiar experiences.
Edit: Dont need to be as intense encounter as this one im just curious if people have seen some entities on other substance than dmt.

Last edited:
It happened to me very often on mushrooms. Mostly by myself in dark and silent places. Entities were not always benevolent, kind and easy...beware!
In the right set and setting at high dosage, a mushroom trip is nothing short of DMT trip, and it's much much longer...

It happened to me very often on mushrooms. Mostly by myself in dark and silent places. Entities were not always benevolent, kind and easy...beware!
In the right set and setting at high dosage, a mushroom trip is nothing short of DMT trip, and it's much much longer...
Yeah ive experienced it too in very high doses. I described the feeling as kinda like DMT but you know you are tripping. But i only saw some incredible 4dimension machines and unbelieavable creations. (there is no words). But this is only time ive met some "entity".

The first time I tripped alone I saw Arizonian cliffs with faces in them (CEVs) which gave off a very commanding and imposing air.
On a later trip, the only entity I saw appeared right at the beginning. I had had the nervous coming-up feeling for about fifteen minutes, but no real perceptual alteration. All of a sudden a wizard-like figure appeared out of my top-left peripheral vision. He drifted toward the centre, quickly becoming more concrete, and 'settled' on a wall. Here he raised his fist and dropped it to release a little ball in the exact centre of my vision. As soon as the ball of light left his hand it exploded into a mandela, and then hallucinations expanded towards me from that point to cover the whole room. Some of the most intense OEVs I've ever had.
I'm not sure if these count as entities or just characterizations/human-like visions.

i swapped this post to shroomery.org there seems to be alot more traffic and likeminded people :)

Yes, i saw a cloud of gray which morphed into a woman and man (just their faces) flying towards me. I could only see this when i got my sunglasses on while tripping in my room. Once i took them off, they were gone. It was weird. Only ate 2 grams but it was strong.

Quite frequently I see tiny people who are manipulating little specks of matter. They seem to work in long rows, passing the little photons to each other.

Then they will place them in a pricise, place and something will happen a shadow will move. Or the wind will move something.
It's as if they control the reality that we perceive. They never seem to notice me. And I can only see them for short periods of time. But it's allway's pretty cool to see.

I had some azuescens which are stronger than cubensis. I totally lost my awareness of actual space. I was under a blacket in my bed. Could see my own face and i was laughing hystarically. My eyes were two smaller mouths that looked like my mouth and the were laughing in unison. Around my face i could see a multi-colored dotted line circling my outline. Never saw other forms but after that i would say it sounds pretty normal to see people that you don't actually see.

What are Christmas elves?

search

Elves, in Christmas mythology, build toys for Santa Claus to deliver. They're often pictured working in a sort of assembly line.

Never seen out-of-place life forms outside of deliriant trips. Though I did once meet someone reporting taking mushrooms in order to have business decisions delegated to his entities.

Not judging, but was at a loss for words nevertheless. :D

Yes, I have seen entities on mushrooms. Most of them Healing and Angelic. Years ago though on a mushroom trip I was sitting in the dark just watching the visuals with closed eyes and a really negative feeling came over, as I was looking at the visuals it turned into one of those eyes of the aliens with big heads and black eyes. I forget what people call them. Greys?? But the eye backed up and this entity tried to tell me everything I ever did was because IT wanted me too and had me try to believe it. I was beyond freaked. Needless to say it was a bad trip. LOL I was scared shitty. Then I remembered a 1985 Twilight Zone (the ones where the Grateful Dead did the music for) where a guy could not get rid of a devil. The devil said he has one wish and must make it. So the the guy tells the devil ok my one wish is for you to get lost. :D And the devil had to flee. So that is what I said to this entity as I got my courage up and he had to leave. But wow was I disturbed.

After that I had mostly Angelic, loving insightful entities and experiences. Some very powerful and healing. But I was scared after that one trip. lol Gotta get back up on the horse. Mushrooms can be very powerful.