• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone else on Buvidal?(the Buprenorphine injection)

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
Today I got my second injection in a row. About 3 other times I've used in between injections. This week I used once yesterday and straight back on to Buvidal today. I feel like that's a win.

My story is very long and I've been a member of BL for 15+ years if you really wanted to know. But in short I need heroin out of my life, as much as I love it, and I love the fuck out of it! If it was sustainable financially, I didn't have to deal with undesirables or it did cause relationship drama I'd have no problem with it. Heroin is expensive in Australia though!
Not a huge meth or coke fan. Done plenty of both though(having lines of coke now, first time in a coupla years!)

How are you finding the program? There are many plusses!

I had the 96mg monthly depot injection for the first time last Thursday. All OK so far. Feel a bit tired. Haven't tried using on top. When you used between injections did you feel anything?

wondering if I have a cheeky smoke in a couple of weeks I'll feel anything? Is it difficult to override? Next injection booked for the 10th of September.

Ive heard that they are pretty shitty. The first few days you are fucked up and last days you are withdrawing. Is this true?

I was pretty fucked up for the first few days. Really lethargic, but couldn't sleep at night. Almost 2 weeks and still having trouble sleeping. My injection is for a month, so I am yet to see if it holds me for the full month. At least I don't have to worry about using every day and trying to hide it and lie to the Mrs and family/friends.