• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone else NOT get euphoria from coke?

The cocaine euphoria was glorified by drug users whom more than likely have only experienced that euphoria? Idk makes sense to me. But those people who dictated the euphoria as such probably have never done many euphoric drugs.

I have had many a similar experience with coke n I've done it a handful of times. I live in Trinidad which is the pathway for large shipments of coke from Columbia. Basically I get some really pure stuff. I've given coke to people who've experienced it in the US UK n CAN and they've all been rather impressed.

Anyway, I think the important thing here is to neglect all euphoria you've experienced from other drugs and then do sum coke so that you may recognize it's euphoric effects a little more clearer, maybe then can you appreciate it but I too was rather disappointed in cocaine as well because of how subtle the high was, I mean when I really appreciated this drug was when i mixed it with booze. Man now that's a trip! I was very happy and wild and I felt to just say fuck everybody. The body high was intense for what it was. I wouldn't call it MAD EUPHORIC and FACE NUMBING because I think those labels don't suit the coke high. Coke's just a variated version of speed IMO with less euphoria the more it's cut.

Come down here mon! Try the real HIGHGRADE cocaina

Some people just dont seem to like coke. Brains wired differently i guess

Also i dont think its a matter of purity. I hear people sayin stuff like 'shit coke gets you jittery and anxious, good coke shouldnt do that'. I doubt that, i mean unless the coke was cut with speed, i dont think other cuts like levamisole or the other caines would alter the high so much. In the end cocaine is cocaine, shitty coke should only take bigger lines to get you higher

That being said i love coke. Makes me feel super great and to me the comedown is very easy

I never got euphoria from coca & it was supposedly very good. I just thought it was nasty while a friend & his gf were snorting the same coca & loved it......they were laughing & having a great time while it was jittery to me & I couldn't figure out why they enjoyed it & not me........

Like was mentioned above, everyone is wired differently & not everyone reacts the same to drugs.

I've had both bad blow and straight fire fish scale. I also agree there really isn't much of a euphoria. Good stuff makes me want more, but only if it is not causing anxiety which it does pretty much every time these days. I find that doing it while drinking causes anxiety and that anti-social tweaked out feeling more so than doing it without drinking likely because when alcohol and cocaine are mixed in the liver it creates a new drug which makes me more anxious. It's really hit or miss with the anxiety...good or bad. It never used to get me anxious by then again I didn't have GAD back when I tried it back in school. I always thought it was a cut or impurities even in the really good fish that caused the anxiety or mixing with alcohol, but after reading this thread who knows. I don't really use it anymore these days unless it randomly pops up but I find not drinking or drinking less and beer instead of liquor helps make it less tweaky for those of you with the same issues. Might be worth a try...

I've had both bad blow and straight fire fish scale. I also agree there really isn't much of a euphoria. Good stuff makes me want more, but only if it is not causing anxiety which it does pretty much every time these days. I find that doing it while drinking causes anxiety and that anti-social tweaked out feeling more so than doing it without drinking likely because when alcohol and cocaine are mixed in the liver it creates a new drug which makes me more anxious. It's really hit or miss with the anxiety...good or bad. It never used to get me anxious by then again I didn't have GAD back when I tried it back in school. I always thought it was a cut or impurities even in the really good fish that caused the anxiety or mixing with alcohol, but after reading this thread who knows. I don't really use it anymore these days unless it randomly pops up but I find not drinking or drinking less and beer instead of liquor helps make it less tweaky for those of you with the same issues. Might be worth a try...

Last few times I tried it was over 10 years ago & I always drank half a glass of wine with a line to level me off the tweaking. I use to tweak really fast while my friend & his gf absolutely loved coca.

I remember watching a movie called "White Hot", about coke through out the movie, made back in the late 80's I believe but they glamorized it so much, as they did in Scarface & Blow.

Coke is the most over rated drug IMO/ime.......

I don't find coke to be very euphoric at all. I usually IV it or smoke crack but it's just all rush and no high hence why you end up shooting up every 5 minutes or putting a new rock in the pipe as soon as you have 1 gone. It's just one of those drugs i'll hate on and bitch about while nearly going deaf from the bellringers.

When you put coke in a speedball it's a totally different story however as that is practically bliss. IV dilaudid+ IV coke is just one of those things that are too good. It's also really dangerous and insanely addictive so just say no to speedballs unless you want to end up a total wreck.

neurotic;12502320 Also i dont think its a matter of purity. I hear people sayin stuff like 'shit coke gets you jittery and anxious said:
I definitely agree with this

Actually levamisole does have psychoactive effects so it would mess with the high. It may metabolize into Aminorex which is a strong stimulant that was used as a weight loss drug until it was taken off the market due to side effects. Coke cut with levamisole would certainly cause different effects then uncut coke in my opinion atleast.

^ did not know that

yeah just looked it up and as a matter of fact it's true. is that just a terrible coincidence or what

i still think it's reasonable to assume that some people will not enjoy coke (regardless of levamisole) and be anxious/jittery from it though. i see all the time some people saying they got fish scale shit and yet didn't like it.

I think some people are predispositioned to not get the same effect from it as others. I know someone who tried it with others who said it was great stuff, but they barely felt a thing.

Is there a difference between the sexes? Do more women then men like coke.

I tried coke after I had already been using crystal for a while and so I think I was biased into not liking coke.
There is a high (euphoria) but for me it's usually over shadowed by the physical effects that come along with it. My rate rate and blood pressure always feel out of control from doing coke for awhile.
I've gotten more euphoria from MDPV then I ever have from coke. Maybe it's a quality issue but I find it hard to believe with the number of times and different shit I've done.

I think some people are predispositioned to not get the same effect from it as others. I know someone who tried it with others who said it was great stuff, but they barely felt a thing.

Yup some people get nothing from coke but bad side effects. One time me and a buddy of mine where on the pipe all night hitting some crack we had made ammonia style and we were both high as fucking kites. This kid walked in and wanted to acquire some powder (i don't think he had done it more then a few times) but we informed him that it had all since been turned to rock. He got some anyway and my associate put a decent hit in his pipe and i was expecting the guy to love it. But instead of euphoria and bells going off he just got sweaty and shaky and said that's it?

Everyone reacts differently to everything basically. Some people don't like coke just like some people don't like MDMA, ketamine, LSD or any of the other drugs i love.

Well,I've shot it straight,speed-balled it,sniffed powder and smoked rock.Except for the speed-ball method,no euphoria,just a freaked out, nervous wreck.Couln't even think of doing that hell drug again,or any speed type shit for that matter.Guaranteed instant panic attack.Ecstasy too for that matter.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn that is as ffaaarrrr away from what cocaine Hcl I/V is i don't know where to start; the high that one gets when you inject coca is about the most full body high i can think of. the line between too much&not enough, is very akin to a razor...not enough; you don't get the REAL hit; too much&you hear in electricity, can't say a word, the room your in get 1000%brighter, and the mother faking fuzz IS COMIN, soes you better get outa where ever u are, or, you better jump in the closet, no time to waste. I've got the hit so hard, many times, that i won't talk to the person I'm with; no matter what; cuz i think they are trying to get info on me. soes i just don't say SHIT. at the time its terror-vision. after it is long gone it's hilarious. but seriously i can't imagine a more heavy body-ting.

now, a very important thing to factor in here, if you started shooting or smoking 1993-96 or b-4; then you probably know what speak. But if you have started since then (or even worse, in the 2000's) good chance you have no idea of this. i REALLY believe that this drug Levamisole that many people believe is a bulking/cutting agent; is actually a part of a new recipe, one that for one reason or another (i have suspicions)has REPLACED a vital chemical in the recipe w/Levamisole, thinking it would have no difference in the end product. I very seriously think that is why IT RARELY EVEN NUMBS YOU these days. Back in the day you took a hit of crack&your whole respiratory system was numb (and your mouth). Does that happen today?

Last edited:
I got some coke that I cooked recently. My dealer said it was primo quality and lets say I normally get 5 hits out of a gram of coke, with this stuff I got 8 hits out of a gram. Yeah it did numb my mouth (and throat a bit). And I had some nice bell ringers. I bought some premade crack and I felt pukey afterwards. Now I won't go anywhere in the big city to buy. Small town has better shit! Lol And yeah I started in '86.

I always IV my coke because you get all the positives and none of the negatives its the only way to fly

I don't get "euphoria" from coke or meth. I usually "feel good" afterward. Sometimes just a "well, that was a pleasant turn of events finding this at the party. Now I'm sober and slightly annoyed with everyone. OK, fifteen minutes, better have some more."

I'd say I'm getting it and just not calling it that or something, but I've seen people roll their eyes back and slobber everywhere, I don't know what it is they're getting, like I can't have an orgasm or something.
It'd be nice if it kept me from getting hooked on this shit, but it does do that just fine.