• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anyone else like this about bud?

burn out

Bluelighter
Ok so everytime I smoke bud at night, I think wow bud is great. But every time I smoke bud during the day, I think wow, bud sucks. I don't want to smoke bud anymore. It's not when I am high that I think it sucks, but afterwards. I feel off for the whole rest of the day if I smoke bud. It seems I must resist the temptation to smoke bud during the day.

It's never 100% for me but I know what you mean. Occasionally I'll hit tree throughout the day and it's just like I'm going through the motions. Come night-time, though, my sessions seems much more relaxing and-- err..... "fulfilling?" I get more of what I want to get out of my weed high at night sometimes, is what I'm trying to say.

I always felt like it was because at the end of the day, most of the BS stress is gone and my mind's finally starting to slow down and de-clutter. When I smoke all worked up and anxious through the day, the anxiety goes away a bit but it's still there. Come night-time and it's almost like I'm starting with a clean slate, so to speak.

(Sorry if I'm not making sense, I feel kind of.... weird today. Like my thoughts are all over the place and jumbled and stuff, finding it difficult to choose words that are accurately conveying my thoughts this morning.... Weird....)

Im smoking a pinner in the day right now and cant even get half way through it

but it is 10000/10 super bone dry dankest of the dank haze

sissssyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p

smoke that shit, BJ, you got this mayne.

Im just coming down off that pinned time to roll another and troll some sados on ps3 xD

I get that same way op but i figured out for me anyway if i smoke during the day when i start coming down i take about a 30 to 45 minute nap and i feel more normal then i would if i didn't sleep a little. Or i just keep smoking untill bed time So there is no come down.

Have a fat zoot with a nice coffe at 10:30 or a few hours before your daily business go out roll another fatty at night time and you'll be just as high and if u mix up the strains you can get higher than the first smoke im telling you the trick is to not be smoking all day just once early in the day the first smoke should be strong enough anyway I dont know about you lot but I feel nice and refreshed after Ive let myself sober up for a bit and I can just go back and get blitzed again

I can enjoy it more knowing I have done some fulfilling work that day. Wake 'n bake used to be cool, but not so anymore (turning 30 in a few months, am I getting old ?)

I get exactly what you mean! If I smoke bud at night, I feel relaxed and have a restful sleep. If I smoke during the day, my mind is in a fog for the rest of the day, or I end up falling asleep and waste the rest of the day and mess up my sleep cycle.