• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anyone else like or is attracted to body hair?

Kid Amine

Bluelighter
I love a woman with an unshaved, full bush. I also like woman with unshaved legs and pits, arms, treasure trail, thigh spillage, full eyebrows, long hair on their heads, especially if the hair is soft and silky - I guess what one would call your typical hippie chick. How many guys not just tolerate, but like hairy women?

I dont think it's unfeminine or unhygenic. I'm a pretty hairy guy myself, so Ive never seen a woman hairier than me, and I dont stink, so I dont get where that comes from either. Shaving is not a substitute for bathing. My chest hair is soft and for women that like hairy chests, Ive gotten a lot of compliments there.

Istm if a woman is hot, pubic hair makes her hotter. and maybe it's because I live in a conservative part of America, but seeing anything other than hairy arms is super rare here - maybe I'm also attracted to the rarity? I dunno, but to me hair is much better than stubble, razor burn, ingrown hairs.

How many BL'ers like body hair?

I like armpit hair and pubes very much. regarding leg hair, I'm indifferent.

Don't mind a tad of armpit hair so long as it's not more than my hairy pits haha. Pubes are fine but if it feels like I'm face planting a hedge when I go down there don't expect me to. Leg hair I do care about because I love to feel that super smooth skin and rub my hands all over.

As a submissive gay bottom, I am very attracted to men who exude masculinity, so I find myself only have getting fucked by hairy men and fantasizing about hairy men fucking me.

Yes but I am extremely hairy for a man, and I am attracted to other men like me.

I am not attracted to women who don't shave their bodies. If they don't shave their pubic hair I don't care about that.

doubt this is what you want to hear, but i flat will not sleep with guys that shave their bodies. trim yes, but i like fur. especially a completely furry ass. that's the bomb.